•cinco•

We were sitting at the table with Tommy at the head of the table, and me next to him with Blaziken next to me. "So when did you two start dating?" He asked me.

"What?" Lucas and I asked in Unison.

"The girl said we had to wait for his girlfriend who happened to be you. When did this happen?"

"Oh that."

"Just now actually." Jay said looking at the menu.

"No it didn't." Lucas said quickly.

"Oh, yeah. That was just for her to leave him alone. He asked me to help him and I did. That's it." I explained and put a fake smile on my face. Jay looked over at me and smiled slightly at me trying to get my mood up.

*Jay's POV*

When Lucas answered Tommy quickly I could see Cas' face drop. I felt really bad for her. If he didn't like her like that he could've just said so instead of asking her to pretend to be his girlfriend. After Cas' explained what had happened I looked to my right at Apex who was glaring at Blaziken who was just looking down at the menu.

I'm definitely going to make him pay for that. I promise.

The waiter came to take our order and was flirting with both Cas and I. We ordered our food and then he went on to the guys. "I'll be back with your orders." He smiled at her and then walked away.

"What a tool." Nordan said to the table making everyone laugh.

"I don't know. He was kinda cute." I looked over to Cassie and winked.

"Yeah." She said glancing in the direction he went. She turned back and everyone was staring at her. "What?"

"How could you find that guy attractive?" Teeqo asked with his jaw dropped.

"You mean the way his gorgeous blue eyes look at her?" I sighed dreamily.

"Or the way his blonde hair is styled perfectly?"

"Or the fact his face is just wow?"

"Or the fact that his body-" I could see Blaziken getting annoyed with our comments toward the waiter.

"I don't wanna hear any more." Apex groaned. Class and I started laughing.

*Cassandra's POV*

I saw Lucas' fist tighten in his lap. That worked? He got jealous. Oh hell yeah! Soon enough the waiter came back with two other guys and our plates of food. He placed mine in front of me and dropped a piece of paper into my lap. I grabbed it and looked back up at him who winked at me and then started to give us our drinks. Again, handed mine to me last but made sure our hands were touching.

"If you could not flirt with my girlfriend bro." Blaziken glared at the waiter.

"Doesn't look like your girlfriend minded it at all."

"Well I do."

"Maybe you should go." I suggested to the guy.

He stared at me, then turned to Blaziken and glared. "You're not always gonna be around." He walked away.

.

It wasn't awkward or quiet when everyone was eating. Everything was okay, except from the occasional glare between two certain boys. We were already leaving when Lucas grabbed my hand in his and then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I don't like him." He said lowly into my ear. I had goosebumps from him talking that low and being this close to me.

I saw the guy walking over to us and ignoring Lucas' protests I started to walk over to him. Started is the keyword here. I was stopped by Him grabbing my arm and pulling me toward him. Next thing I know is his lips are on mine.

I didn't kiss him back no matter how much I really wanted to. He pulled away and I stood up straight and looked over to where the guy was. He was gone.

(Honestly I started crying. I was also listening to Stitches by Shawn Mendes while writing this part so that's probably why.)

I looked at Blaziken who looked like he just won the world. Little did he know, I had a huge crush on him and I really didn't want my first kiss with him to be because he wanted to make sure no other guy would be able to touch me.

"What the hell was that for!?" I yelled at him when we joined everyone outside.

"I wasn't going to let some low life take control of you. I'm sure Tommy would've said for me to do something if he was there!"

"Tommy would've just pulled me away! He wouldn't have made one of his friends kiss me to make the guy go away!" I yelled louder.

"He did what!?" Tommy and Jay yelled in unison. My eyes were tearing up.

I threw my keys to Jay, "You drive. Let's get out of here. Bye Tommy. Bye guys." I waved to them and Jay and I walked over to my car and got in. She started it up and started driving home.

I waited until we were inside to let out my tears. Jay didn't say anything but wrapped her arms around me and let me cry my heart out.

"I like him so much! And I can't believe my first kiss with him had to be like that! Why can't guys just grow up!? If he wanted to kiss me he could've asked me to be his girlfriend! But no! Guys are so stupid! Do they even think about what they do before they do it!? Ugh if I could I would beat him so hard but ugh." My tears were coming out slower than before. My sadness was turning into anger.

*Tommy's POV*

After we got back into the FaZe House blaziken started calling and texting Cassie's phone up. Probably apologizing for what he did. "Why was she crying when we left?" I asked the guys. Rain, Adapt and Apex looked at each other debating on whether or not to say anything to me.

"We have to tell him!"

"But she said not to!"

"Screw what she said that's his sister!"

"Tell me!"

They shut up until Apex started talking, "Cas likes Lucas. And today when he kissed her she was hurt because she knew it wasn't because he liked her but because he wanted to make the other guy jealous."

"He's dead." I tried to stand up but everyone held me down.

"Please. No one can tell him because then she'll hate all of us. We have to keep this a secret." Adapt pleaded.

I groaned but nodded. That's my sister's feelings he hurt but I'm not gonna make him pay for it. Not yet anyway.