•dieciocho•

I went home to edit my video that I've been needing to update and Banks, Blaziken, Rug, Tommy and Apex came with me. "Is there any food?" Apex asked looking through my fridge. I could hear him because the computer room was right next to the Kitchen.

"Yes we do, open your eyes." I yelled. I was almost done. I was editing the last part of my video which was Blaziken and I kissing and him asking me out. For some reason the cameras in his room were on and he got good angles of everything that happened.

"Are you sure." I huffed loudly took off my headset and stood up from my desk. I walked into the kitchen and opened a cupboard. I grabbed Ravioli's and opened the can. {If you don't know what that is feel free to come over and I will make some for you.} I started heating up a pot and left it on the stove to warm up.

"You're gonna make that?" Banks asked looking at me.

"Are you gonna make anything?" He looked down at his phone. "Besides it doesn't take that long to make. Now if you'll excuse me." I walked back to my set up and continued to finish editing my video.

I went back after five minutes and emptied out the can into the pot and stirred its contents. I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone kiss my neck. "Aye! That's my sister bro!" I heard Tommy call over at us.

"Alright fine!" Lucas took his hands off me and kissed my cheek. I walked back to my set up and actually finished.

"Finally!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air. "Banks! Come here!"

He walked into the room, "What is it now?"

"Shut up. Watch this video and make sure it looks good." I handed him my headset and left to finish making the food.

"What time is it?" Rug asked.

"Don't you have a phone in your hand?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!"

"Dumbass." {I think we all know who said that ;) xD}

"Foods ready!" I yelled that and the boys came running in the kitchen and sitting at the huge table we bought. "I hope you don't expect me to serve all of you." They just stared at me. "You're kidding right?" Silence. "There are reasons why I don't cook. This is one." I grabbed bowls and served them all. I placed forks and their bowls in front of them.

I served myself what was left and we all sat at the table talking about literally anything. At about midnight the guys went home all except for Blaziken. He had his vlogging camera out and was recording me.

"Babe?"

"What?" I said turning around and looking at him.

"How do you feel that we're finally together?"

I walked over to him and took his camera, "It feels great." I kissed him lightly and walked away with his camera turning it off.

"Really?"

"Yup!" I walked into my room and changed into a pair of grey sweats and a dark blue tank top. Blaziken walked in my room just as I pulled on my sweats.

"Damn it. So close." I threw a pillow at him and he caught it.

"Damn it. So close." I imitated him. He threw the pillow at me but I dodged it. "At least I can throw better." I stuck my tongue out at him and he tackled me onto my bed. "Don't do it." I threatened.

"Too late." Next thing I knew I was laughing my head off. "Give up!" He said tickling me.

"No!" I yelled trying to protect myself.