•treinta y nueve•

Warning: we lose someone very special in the chapter 💔
~

After I told him that his face brightened up accepting my crappy answer. He hugged me tightly but not as close as he wanted to because of the bump on my stomach. I hugged him back kind of tightly wanting to be as nice as possible. We met up with Jay and Lucas paid for everything we bought.

At home everyone was waiting for us to get home. After a while Banks and I went into the kitchen and he asked what happened at the store.

"Nothing. We got food, Lucas apologized and we left to come back."

"What do you mean he apologized?"

"He asked for my forgiveness and I said yes." I rolled my eyes. Why did he want to know so badly?

He stayed quiet and then left the room. What's up with this guy? Seriously. "Cass!"

"What?" I yelled back.

"Come here!" I walked my way over to the living room and everyone was staring at the front door.

"What is it?"

Tommy's mouth was open in shock. Now I know this is something strange. I looked to the front door and saw Amber with a baby in her arms. "Amber?" I asked surprised.

"The baby, he came early. I tried your house but you weren't there." She had a small smile on her face. She looked pale and weak, like she could barely hold the baby.

"When did he come?" Jay asked standing up with the help of the guys. I turned and saw Lucas looking at the baby in shock. It took a lot for me not to turn around and smack him and just say that it's his kid and to man up.

"4:26" She handed the baby to Jay who took him and cradled the little form of life. "Please, Take care of him." Was all I heard before a loud thud. The guys ran over to her and tried to wake her up. They checked her pulse.

"Call an ambulance." I picked up someone's phone from next to me and quickly dialed the three numbers. In a matter of minutes they arrived and attempted to revive her.

Lucas was holding the baby as a doctor tried to examine it. From the way things happened tonight, the baby was fine.

"Tomorrow we'll need you to come down to the hospital and fill out a birth certificate for him." Lucas nodded and thanked the doctor.

Once everyone was gone I sat next to him and put an arm around him. "Are you okay?"

He just nodded his head and kept his gaze on the baby in his arms. "I wanna name him Damian."

"He's your baby. You can name him anything. Except something I would not approve of." He chuckled a bit.

"I'm sorry. I really am. If I could take it all back trust me I would. You know that right?"

"Of course I do. And you know what?"

"What?" He pulled his eyes away from the small bundle in his arms and met mine.

"I forgive you. Completely. But I should apologize too. For being a complete and total bitch to you instead of being by your side when you needed me the most." He moved the baby so he could hold him in one arm and grabbed my hand.

"I forgive you too." He kissed my cheek for a few seconds. I smiled. I couldn't help but think about how Banks was going to be. I leaned my head against his shoulder and placed my hand on my stomach. Now I can't wait to have my baby.

I actually feel a bit happy now because of Amber. She wanted us to take care of the baby. I'm sure on the way over here she realized she wouldn't make it. She still did everything for this baby. And I'm willing to make sure he lives the best life he could possibly have.

-
I'm such a shitty updated oh gosh. I'm sorry I had writers block for a while and I hate it so much because I really want to finish this book before continuing my other ones. Thank you all so much for the reads and votes and comments on this book 💕