Chapter 3

I opened the door of my apartment. My dad gave my shoulder a squeeze and I walked in. I went into the kitchen and opened one of the boxes I brought with me. I put everything that was mine in the boxes which meant 95% of the kitchen.Then my dad walked in.

"Baby girl he isn't here."

"Thanks Dad."

"Do you need any help?"

"Yes can you please get all the boxes from the car?"

"Of course honey."

He walked out and in about ten minutes I was done with the kitchen. I walked to the living room and got all my pillows I bought for the couch and then I got some boxes and placed all my movies and books in it.

I walked to the bathroom and placed my toothbrush and some other stuff in the boxes. I stood in front of the bedroom door but I couldn't go in.

"I can get your clothes honey."

"No dad, I can do it myself I need closure."

I opened the door to find the bed unmade and the room a mess. I walked to the bed and got my suitcase from under the bed and opened it. I went to the walk-in closet and got all my clothes and threw them in the bags. I walked back with a few boxes and took all my shoes ( heels, flats, sneakers, all what girls can wear). I closed the boxes and got all my accessories.

I walked with the many boxes and gave them to my dad. I went to my side of the bed and got my pillows and my pictures. I wrote a little note, put my ring on it, and placed it on the bed. We put the final boxes in the moving truck and I placed my eyes on the letter with the ring. I walked out and sat in my dad's cruise truck.

We drove home and I went to my bathroom. I had a hot shower with my vanilla shampoo and body wash.  I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair with another towel. I walked out and put on some short shorts and and an oversized tee. I went to the kitchen and made some tea. I sat on the couch and drank my tea.

After about half an hour of staring at the tv I finally let the sleep take over  me and I closed my eyes.