Chapter 23

Today of last year i sighned up on Wattpad and look how far i got thanks to my fans i know it's a small chapter but im on Vaction so i don't have enough time.

===========================================================================

Seeing the envelope and saw it was from my dad i opened the letter.

 Hey sweetie,

It like your loving your time in Paris I know it’s been one of your to do list.

It seems like you really like your time in the company, and I’m proud u finally got over your fears.

Sweetie I know you moved on from Conner the day you got your stuff from his place your just afraid of being in another relationship which is your right to feel but if you think this guy is good then u should give him a chance and if he hurt you I will come to the end of the earth to hurt him ten times worse.

I’m so proud of you Baby and I’m sure your mum is watching down on you and smiling and I’m sure is as much proud of you as me maybe even more.

I love you Sweetie and I hope you’re off Vanilla ice cream

Your’s truly Dad

Folding the paper and erasing the tears that have fallen.

Walking towards the couch I sat myself on it I found that it was getting dark Bennett was sitting under the window I had the plate I sent Adam to give it to Bennett still untouched.

Thinking though what dad told me I stood up and before I can stop myself I walked towards the door and going downstairs towards the back door opening the door I didn’t expect what I saw.

He was sitting on the grass and I could hear him crying I walked to him as fast as I could without making a noise I sat down in front of him and I slowly removed his hands and I could see the look off shock In his face I hugged him for a moment he didn’t hug me back but then he held me tight against him.