Chapter 22

Started drawing on paper my next design when suddenly there was a knock I dropped the pen then went to open the door it was Alex.

“Abby Lunch is ready” he said

“I’ll be right down Alex”

He nodded then run downstairs I fixed my hair then looked at my outfit, thinking now I’m actually really hungry.
I put on a smile then went downstairs all the men started coming in to sit on the table there was a really nice smell I went into the kitchen I saw all the girls working on putting everything on plates or taking things out I decided I would help around so I took two plates from the counter then went to the dining table and set them down I did that couple more times until there was nothing left.

I wanted to talk to Mary so I walked to her and asked her if any of the men can build me the closet and she said she would ask Dan I nodded then left to the table with Mary behind me.
Everyone looked back at me when I entered the room I guess they didn’t expect me since they haven’t seen me since the BBQ.

Mary cleared her throat and everyone looked back I sat down and everyone started eating I noticed that Bennett wasn’t with us I took a plate and filled it with everything and looked for Adam he was sitting beside Gail I made a mental note to talk to her later.

“Adam?”

“Yes Miss Ford”

“It’s Abigail and can you make sure that Mr. Bennett gets this”

He looked towards the plate.

“Of course Miss I will take it right now”

I nodded and ate my Chicken with pea’s and potato Mary out did herself this time.
I finished my plate and stood up and took my plate to the kitchen I quickly cleaned it and put it on the drying rack.

Going upstairs to my room and laid down for some reason I had this feeling to go to the workshop I stood up and walked to it entering it I saw something on my desk walking to it I couldn’t believe my eyes.