Chapter 26

Sorry its pretty short im getting my braces on and im just in a lot of pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I opened my eyes it was blurry at first I blinked a couple times when I could see clearly I saw Bennett.

“Are you ok?” he asked

“What happened?”

“What’s the last thing you remember?” he said

“The man tried to take me by force”

“That man’s son gotten badly hurt and Dr. Sands sent for you and the man didn’t know about your fear all he was thinking about was to save his son”

“Is his son ok?”

“The Doc said he was stable but as soon as you’re ok you can help him. How’s your head?”

“It hurts a lot!”

“Figures you passed out from the stress”

I tried to standing up but Bennett slowly laid me back down

“You need to rest” he told me

“I need to save the kid then I’ll rest.”

“Your no good if you’re not at your best health just rest for another hour and we’ll see from there” he replied

I nodded he handed me a glass of some sort of liquid he explained it was pain medication, I took it and let it work its magic.

*Few hours later*

I opened my eyes to a dim light I looked around and saw Bennett in the corner sitting on a chair I thought this us dia ga vo.

Suddenly the door slammed open Bennett jumped from his chair and I looked to find Ruby crying something horrible has happened you need to help him please help him.

she quickly helped me to my feet and pulled me towards the door I looked at Bennett to find him as puzzled as I was.