Chapter Four

We pulled into my driveway and I stopped the car. We walked up to the house and walked in.

"Hey guys, we're home!" I yelled. Sam grabbed my hand as we walked into the living room where the other four were at.

"Hey guys, this is my girlfriend Sam. Sam, this is Harry, Ethan, JJ, and Vikk," I said.

"Hi Sam and oh my god, Lee, what have you done with your hair?! It looks so cool!" Vikk said. The others said hi to Sam also.

"Thanks, Vikk. So have you all decided where you lot are going to sleep?" I asked.

"Me and Simon are sharing a room, Josh and Vikk are sharing, Tobi and JJ are sharing and Harry volunteered to take the couch," Ethan said.

"Emon, I totally ship it!" Sam said and everyone started laughing.

--skip to 11pm--

We were all just hanging out and talking in the living room when Sam fell asleep in my lap. I looked down at her and smiled.

"You guys are so cute together," Harry said. I just sat there and blushing. I looked over to see Simon looking upset. Josh followed my gaze and looked at me and shrugged.

"It's getting late so I'm going to go to bed. If you guys need anything, you know where my room is," I said. I stood up with Sam in my arms and started to walk out of the room and then heard a bunch of good night.

I carried Sam to my room and laid her down in my bed and then kissed her before walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As I passed by the living room I heard whisper shouting and stood there to listen.

"Why not just tell her, she'll understand," I heard from Vikk.

"How do you know, plus she has Sam, that's just wrong to do while they are together." I heard Simon say sounding very defensive and annoyed.

"You know, before her and Sam got together she liked you, I could tell by the way she looked at you, but you had a girlfriend at the time and were to fucking blind to notice!" JJ said rather loud.

"Shut up you mong, you're going to wake them up!" Josh said.

Being very confused I walked back down the hallway the way I came. Right before entering my bedroom, I remembered the glass of water that I wanted so I walked back down the hallway being sure that the guys would be able to hear me.

As I approached the door, their conversation stopped and I continued walking on to the kitchen. I grabbed my glass of water and walked to stand in the doorway of the living room.

"Does any of you need anything before I go to bed?" I asked getting an onslaught of 'no's and 'no thank you's. Josh stood up and came to hug me.

"Goodnight baby sis!" He said and I hugged back.

"Goodnight big bro!" I said and left the living room and went back to my room. I laid down next to Sam and she rolled over and put her arm around me and snuggled into my back. All I could think about, though, was the conversation that I over heard.

----------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in about a week, I have been dealing with some personal and emotional issues and I just haven't been able to write. I'll try and do better this time. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.