Chapter Fourteen

Oh my god, it's... Nikki. I gasped aloud and everyone turned to look at me. I continued to look at the text and read it all.

Hey, Lee, it's Nikki. I have missed you and wanted to get in contact with you again and tell you all that has been going on. Since you left, I moved back with mom after dad got a job in Canada and mom didn't want me going to Canada. Mom has changed a lot since I've last seen her. She isn't doing too well and has started to drink a lot. It's becoming a real problem. I haven't told anyone this yet but dad changed so much. He tried to hit me once when I brought you up and he got really mad. Mom also got very mad when I mentioned you. I miss you so much and I want to see you sometime soon. I haven't seen Josh in so long, even longer than I've seen you! Let him read this too. I love you both so much. P.S. No one knows that I'm talking to you guys!

When I finished reading the text I had some tears falling down my face. Josh was leaning over my shoulder and he gasped as well. After all, she is his half sister too.

"How long has it been since you have talked to her?" Josh asked looking a little teary-eyed.

"It's been four years," I said finally letting the tears fall freely. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and they pulled me into their lap. I knew it was Simon.

"I need to see her," I stated once I had calmed down a bit.

"Why don't we invite her here for a week," Josh suggested. I nodded with a small smile. Then it faded.

"Then our mom would know she was talking to us, she would get disowned too, I don't want her to have to go through that,"I said looking down and I could feel Simon hold me closer to him.

"She can tell her that it's... A school trip?" Vikk suggested not sounding very confident in his answer.

"If she told her that when she is drunk it should work. Thanks Vikk," I said getting up and hugging him. He hesitated before hugging back. I pulled out my phone and texted her back.

Hey, Nikki. We miss you too and we want you to come and spend a week with us. If you've seen my latest video, you will see that I've moved in with Josh, Simon, JJ, and Vikk. We will send you a plane ticket that will leave in two days and you need to tell mom that it is a school trip when she is drunk. Can you do that? If you can't, let me know ASAP. I love you and stay safe. We will hopefully see you later.

I hit send and then let Josh read it. He nodded and I went to my computer to get a ticket and emailed it to her. My phone buzzed and I looked at it, it was Nikki replying.

OH MY GOSH. I AM SO GOING. I asked mom and she just nodded. I'm so excited to see you that I'm packing right now! I have to go now before she gets suspicious. Bye!

The smile reappeared on my face. I am so excited to see Nikki again after all of these years!

"Well it's getting late and I have a video to upload so goodnight," Josh said and then hugged me before leaving the room. JJ and Vikk both said something similar and went out as well. I sat back down on my bed and leaned on Simon.

"How do you think Nikki will react to us?" Simon asked.

"I think she will be fine with it because she told me that you were her favorite, besides Josh of course," I said with a smile. He looked down at me and kissed me.

"I have to upload a couple of videos," I said to Simon.

"Okay, come to my room when you are done, I want to cuddle," he said like a child. He looks very tired and probably needs to sleep anyway so I had better hurry up.

I went over to my computer and uploaded the video I shot with the guys earlier today and then the 'Radioactive' video. When I was done I changed into some more comfortable clothes for sleeping in and went to Simon's room. He was already in bed and half asleep. He reached out his arms towards me and I grabbed onto his hands and let him pull me to him. I cuddled close to his bare chest and he wrapped his arms around me protectively. I am going to sleep good tonight, I thought as I closed my eyes and relaxed into Simon's hold.

I woke up to Simon trying to get up slowly from the bed. I held onto him tighter and snuggled into him. I felt him stop moving.

"Good morning, sunshine," he said with his voice still thick with sleep. I just made a little groaning noise and held him even tighter.

I heard footsteps enter the room but still didn't open my eyes.

"I got a hold of the other Sidemen and we are all going to record some in real life football videos for some of our channels," JJ said. "Jesus, she is refusing to get up isn't she?" He asked Simon.

"Yup," he said. "Lee, you know that it's like 12 right?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah everyone is supposed to get here soon," JJ chimed in. I opened one eye and then closed it because it was too bright.

"Just 20 more minutes?" I pleaded.

"Fine," Simon sighed laying back down and pulling me close to him.

"Well when you guys finally get up, we will be down stairs," JJ said before leaving.

----------------------------------------------

Ohh, I bet you weren't expecting that now were you!? Thank you for reading, comment on what you think I should add to the story and I will try to upload another chapter tomorrow, bye!