Chapter Twenty

I woke up and I was in my room with Simon asleep next to me. And we were both naked. The memories from earlier came flooding back. I am no longer a virgin and my first was Simon Minter. I smiled at the thought.

I looked over to the clock and it was 4:00 pm. We have been asleep for most of the day. I sat up a bit and rubbed my eyes and Simon began to move around a bit. He sat up too and put his arms around me and pulled me back down into the warm bed.

"Simon, it's four in the afternoon, we should get up and go talk to the others," I said running my hand over his cheek. He smiled and leaned up into my touch.

"Fine, I love you," he said as he leaned in and kissed me. It was a long kiss filled with love.

"I love you too," I said and we both smiled big. We got up and got back into our clothes and made our way down the stairs. The other four were sitting in the living room talking.

"Where's Tobi?" I asked looking around at everyone.

"He went home after he started hearing all of the moans. Between you guys and them two, the whole neighborhood could hear," Josh said and me and Vikk blushed and JJ and Simon had smirks on their faces.

"So how does it feel to finally lose your virginity?" Nikki said with a smirk as she turned to look at me.

"Shut up, and amazing," I said the last part quieter but they could all hear and laughed.

"So wait, Simon just took your virginity?" JJ asked while laughing. I nodded and walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Stop laughing, it's rude," I could hear Vikk say and I'm guessing that he playfully hit him because JJ said "Oww."

I grabbed a water from the kitchen and drank it. I then made myself a sandwich and ate it too. I was cleaning the dishes that I had used and I felt two arms snake around my waist. Then I felt a kiss on my neck and I turned my head slightly to see Simon rest his head on my shoulder and close his eyes.

"Josh wants to have a talk with everyone except Nikki in his room in five," he said with his eyes closed.

"Okay, do you know what it's about?" I asked as I dried my hands and turned around to face him. I placed my hands around his neck and looked up at him.

"It's about Nikki," he said and I nodded. He leaned down and kissed me.

"You guys, we eat in here," I heard from the doorway and looked over to see Vikk and JJ.

"Haha, very funny," I said because they used my own joke against me.

"Josh is ready to have the meeting now," Vikk said as he turned around and JJ followed him and so did we.

Josh shut his door and turned to us.

----------------------------------------------

So sore that this is a super short chapter and they probably will be for a week or two because I have a lot of things going on right now and I am extremely tired and need sleep. I am really sorry, bye. Ilya!