Chapter Six

It was the next morning and the boys decided to stay home except for Simon and Josh. They came with me to Sam's house so that she could pack and then go to the airport.

It was silent as Sam packed her bags. I walked out of her room and into the living room where Josh and Simon were waiting. I walked in and was on the verge of having a breakdown. Josh grabbed me and held me close to him.

Simon just stood there watching and there was something in his eyes, like hope? I don't know what that's about but right now I really don't care. All I care about is Sam.

-skip to airport-

I walked Sam to the entrance while the other two waited in the car. Sam turned around to face me and we both had tears streaming down our faces.

"Lee, I love you so much, but don't wait for me to come back. I don't know when or even if I will be coming back. I don't want you to be sad and don't return to your old ways, please. Just move on and find someone new," she said and by now I was bawling.

"I will try but no promises. I love you so much!" I said and hugged and then kissed her. As we pulled away she mouths 'goodbye' and then picks up her luggage and walks away. I cover my mouth with one of my hands in an attempt to stifle a sob and fail.

I start to walk back to the car and Simon gets out and pulls me into a hug and just holds me. Simon opens the door to the back seat and I climbed in to see Josh in the drivers seat. I sat next to the window and buckled up and heard Simon get in and close the door and Josh headed off towards my house.

During the long ride I leaned my head back against the seat and felt a hand go on mine. It was obviously Simon because Josh is driving. He lightly squeezed my hand and that made me smile a little.

When I woke up I was in my bed. Last I knew I was in the car, I must have fallen asleep.

I stood up and went to the piano and sat down and started playing and singing 'all of me' and by the end I was crying silently. I looked over next to me to see the empty bench and that made me cry more.

I felt the bench dip slightly and I looked over to see Tobi sitting there.

"Oh, Lee," he said as he hugged me. I started to get thoughts that should never come to anyone's mind. Tobi pulled away and looked at me, I was no longer crying. I just had a blank expression on my face.

"Lee, what are you thinking about?" He said cautiously and there was a bit of fear in his voice.

"Nothing," I said in a monotone voice. Tobi shook his head and picked me up and took me into the living room where the rest of the boys were and he set me down on the couch in between Josh and Vikk.

"What's with the blank stare?" Harry asked.

"All I can tell you is that she is thinking of doing something bad and we need to keep an eye on her," Tobi said and Josh looked worried.

I stood up and started to ramble on about making dinner and doing other house chores.

"No no no. The reason we came down here was to help you with stuff and right now you need to just relax and let us do the stuff that needs to be done," Ethan said and the rest of them nodded and Josh pulled me back down to the couch.

"Okay so Vikk, Tobi, and Josh should cook while Simon stays her with Lee to keep an eye on her and the rest of us will do the rest of the chores. Sound good?" Everyone nodded as JJ finished. I just sat there and Simon sat next to me.

We sat there for a while before Simon turned on the television. I yawned and relaxed into the couch. Without even thinking I leaned over slightly and rested my head on Simon's shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled and then put his arm around me in a friendly manner. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of Simon's steady breathing.

-skip to 11pm-

I woke up in my bed with Josh sitting in a chair next to my bed with his laptop on his lap. He looked over and smiled at me.

"I see you are awake," he says. I nod.

"Is everyone else asleep?" I asked Josh.

"Yes," he said looking back to his laptop.

"Then why aren't you asleep?" I asked.

"Because someone has to make sure you don't go back to your old ways," he said and I sighed. "In the morning we have something for you so get some sleep." I nodded and laid back down. I closed my eyes but couldn't fall asleep. I just laid there and starred at Josh.

Soon Simon came in and noticed that I was awake.

"I have the 'thing' that you told me to get," he said to Josh as he handed him an envelope.

"Did you guys get drugs or something?" I asked and Josh jumped.

"No, of course not. It's your surprise I was telling you about earlier, now go to sleep," Josh said.

"Jooooosh, I can't," I whined. He just looked at me and chuckled.

"I'll watch a movie or something with you until you fall asleep if you want?" Simon suggested but it sounded more like a question. All I did was nod and we walked into the living room to watch a movie.

----------------------------------------------

There's another chapter. I hope that you enjoyed and I will try to upload another one tomorrow.