Chapter Three

We arrived at the hair salon and as we entered I was greeted by one of my all time best friends and hair stylist, Carly. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hey Lee! It's been so long since we've seen each other! I'm so happy to see you!" She said while giving me a hug.

"I know, we should really hang out together more! Oh, yeah, this is my brother, Josh, and his friends Simon and Tobi," I said. She waved at them and said hello.

"So you said that you wanted to get your hair dyed, are we doing the thing!?!" She asked excitedly and I nodded. We walked to the back and the boys sat down in some chairs that were fairly close to the chair that I was sat in.

"So what's the 'thing' that you are doing?" Tobi asked.

"Oh you'll see," I said with a smile as he rolled his eyes.

Carly had gone to get the stuff she needed and was then back and starting to work on my hair.

"So does Sam know that you are doing this?" Carly asked me while wiggling her eyebrows and I shook my head.

Sam is my girlfriend and I think that I forgot to mention that, whoops. We have been together for about a year and a half now. We have been friends since we were in middle school and that's when I first figured out that I was bisexual. She makes me so happy when I'm around her.

"Wait, are you and Sam a thing now?" Simon asked. I nodded and Simon looked kind of sad.

"I personally ship it," Carly said.

"Same," Josh said and I smiled and blushed.

--Skip to when hair is done--

I had the boys close their eyes before Carly took the foil off of my hair. I looked in the mirror for the first time and wow.

"Oh my god, I absolutely love it!" I said standing up to give Carly a hug.

"Can we look yet?" Josh asked.

"Yes go ahead!" I said. They opened their eyes and smiled.

(This is what Lee's hair looks like)

"It suits you, Lee," Simon, Josh, and Tobi all said at once. They then looked at each other and laughed.

I turned around and gave Carly some money and then said goodbye. We left the salon and sat in the car for a couple of minutes.

Right before I was about to start the car my phone began to ring and it was Sam. I put it to my eat after hitting the answer button.

Sam- Hey babe how are you?

Me- I'm good how are you doing?

Sam- I'm doing great! I was just thinking that we haven't seen each other in a while...

Me- Im actually out right now and I'm with Josh, Simon, and Tobi, they surprised me and came in early and if it's ok with them I can come and get you and you can meet them and then stay over for the night.

Sam- That would be great!

Me- Ok see you later, love you, bye.

And with that I hung up the phone and looked towards the guys. They all had smiled on their faces and they were wiggling their eyebrows like Carly had done earlier.

"Stay the night huh?" Tobi said/asked.

"Shut up," I said starting the car. They started laughing.

"To Sam's house!" Josh said excitedly next to me in the passengers seat.

The drive was only a couple of minutes and I pulled into Sam's driveway. I got out of the car and ran up to the doors and rang the doorbell. I was excited to see what she would say about my hair.

The door opened to reveal Sam. She looked so cute.

"Hey there," I said and leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and we could hear the boys going 'oooooh'.

I pulled away from the kiss and blushed. Sam opened her eyes and she grabbed a bit of my hair.

"Oh my gosh, Lee! You did the thing! It fits you perfectly," she said hugging me.

"Are you ready to go then?" I asked her and she nodded. She stepped out of her house and locked the door behind her.

We walked back to the car and Josh had moved to the back seat with the others and Sam sat in the passengers seat next to me. I turned around and so did Sam.

"This is Josh, Simon, and Tobi. And guys this is Sam," I said.

"Hi guys, it's so nice to finally nice to meet you. Lee has told me so much about you and I love watching your videos!" Sam said with a big smile on her face. When ever I see that smile, it makes me feel so happy.

"It's nice to meet you too. What kind of stuff has Lee told you about us?" Tobi said with a grin.

"Just how nice you guys were when you first met and how you all make her so happy and that she is thankful for Josh not leaving her and stuff like that," Sam said. With that I started the car and backed out of the driveway and headed towards my house.

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I'll try to get another chapter up again tomorrow.  I already have an idea of where I want this to go, but if you have any suggestions or something that you think should happen, let me know and if it fits then I might put it in the story.