Chapter Thirtyseven

We arrived at the house and sat in the living room. The other sidemen that didn't live here went home and the Pack went to go have fun around London. So it was just me, Simon, and Josh.

"Do you want to go and record that video for your channel?" Simon asked me while poking my arm playfully.

"Yeah, I guess," I said and put my hands up. Simon then stood up and helped me up by grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet. Josh was so into the show on the TV he didn't even realize that we had left the room.

We got up to my room and set up all of my equipment. Mitch and Jerome were the ones that were staying in my room. They had their set up on the floor in the corner of the room with various prices scattered around the room.

Once everything was set up I pushed record on the camera.

"Hey everyone, it's me, Lee! Today I have a different video for you all. You might be wondering why Simon is here but I'll get to that soon enough. First off this is my first video in over a month and I greatly apologize for that," I paused and looked at Simon and he gave me an encouraging smile.

"The next thing includes Simon. I know that some of you will be upset and most of you will be happy but, here goes nothing, me and Simon are dating!" I said.

"Yay!" Simon said like a happy child before he kissed my cheek.

"This will hopefully not change the way you see us in our gaming videos but it will in our vlogs and stuff," I finished my thought.

"And if you think that wasn't enough, wait there's more," Simon said as he grabbed my hand under the table.

I looked over to Simon so that we could say it together. "We're pregnant!" We said enthusiastically.

"Some of you are probably really upset right now and yes this is the reason I haven't been uploading in a while and I'm sorry for lying to you. You guys may be wondering where Sam is in all of this and she is actually in the US right now with her family. There was an issue and she had to leave and then called us off so you will most likely not be seeing her in any videos any time soon," I said and my eyes watered a bit but I blinked it away.

"So that's all for today, bye!" Me and Simon both did the outro together and waved. I pushed stop on the camera and slumped back into my seat with a sigh.

"I am so proud of you," Simon said as he turned my chair to face him, our knees touching.

"Now all I have to do is edit it," I said with a sigh.

"Or you could just upload it as it is, there were no mistakes, I don't think," he said and pulled up my YouTube channel for me.

I reached over and started to click around and then I uploaded it. Then my phone started ringing. I picked it up, answered it, and put it to my ear.

L- Lee  S- Shannon

L- hello?

S- so I see you have a boyfriend and are expecting a baby now too huh? How come I wasn't informed?

L- because you aren't my mother anymore

S- I am still your mother! Who do you think gave birth to you?!

L- I don't care if you gave birth to me or not, you are the one who disowned me!

S- I want your sister back, I know she's in the UK and she needs to come back to the US before she catches your stupid disease!

L- I know that you beat her, Shannon! There is no way in hell that you will ever see her again!

S- we'll see about that, I know that you are in London, I just have to search and I will find her and take her back with me

L- over my dead body

S- I can arrange that.

And with that, the line went dead. I was frozen in my spot. The phone was still to my ear until it finally slipped from my grasp and to the floor. I realized that Simon was knelt in front of me with a worried expression on his face. He was saying something but it was muffled, as if he was under water.

I could make out him yelling for Josh, and multiple sets of footsteps racing up the stairs. Josh ran straight in and knelt down in front of me beside Simon. In the doorway stood the Pack and Vikk and JJ all with confused and worried faces.

I started to panic. She knows where we are. And she is coming here. She will find her. She will hurt, maybe even kill me. I have a baby in me though, she might kill it too.

My hand went to my chest and it was getting harder and harder to breathe. There were spots in my vision and my head was spinning. Josh brought me out of the chair and onto the floor and Vikk had his phone to his ear, yelling at someone.

I hadn't realized that I was crying until Simon wiped a tear off my cheek and I noticed tears on his face as well. The room was getting darker and Josh was shouting and shaking me.

Then everything was gone

except for blackness.

----------------------------------------------

Ohh, I left you with a cliff hanger there, didn't I?! I hope you enjoyed this and if you guys have any suggestions for this or how you want it to go, please let me know. It's getting harder for me to come up with ideas. Anyway, Friday is our first football game and color guard performance so I won't be updating until Saturday. Love you all, bye.