Chapter Seven

I sat with Simon as we watched a movie. After the movie had ended Simon looked at me and then put on another. After about ten minutes I leaned my head on the back of the couch. Before I fell asleep, I felt Simon's hand pull me onto his shoulder. Without thinking I snuggled closer to his side.

-skip to morning-

I woke up but kept my eyes closed because I could hear talking. I was still on the couch, and Simon's shoulder.

"Just fucking tell her already!" JJ said a little loud.

"Shut the fuck up, you might wake her," Simon said and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Besides, she just lost Sam and I don't want to make her upset or anything." Oh, thats what they were talking about the other day. It makes so much sense now. Simon likes me. Do I like him? Maybe. It's still too soon though, I mean Sam just left! But he likes me! I started to smile.

"She must be having a good dream with a smile like that," Harry said.

"I'm going to take her back to bed and edit a video for her so she has something to upload today, unlike yesterday," I heard Josh say before I felt strong arms lift me from the couch and we started to move. I snuggled close to Josh as he carries me and he chuckled.

Josh lightly set me on my bed and put the covers over me.

"Joshyyyy," I whined.

"Yes, Lee?" He said.

"It hurts so bad," I said.

"I know it does. Just try and stay strong, for me?" Josh pleaded.

"I'll tell you what I told her: I'll try but no promises," I said and he looked a little disappointed.

"Well whenever you are ready get ready and then we will give you your surprise," he said. With that I got up and went to take a shower.

After my shower I got changed into a baggy Sidemen shirt and black leggings. I put my hair up in a messy bun and went out to the living room where everyone was at. Vikk had out his vloging camera so that means that they are expecting a reaction.

I sat down and everyone gathered around me and Josh handed me an envelope. Vikk just kept his camera pointed at me as Josh began to speak.

"We know that you are going through some hard times right now and we have taken a notice that it will be hard to do stuff on your own. We hope that this will make things easier for you," Josh finished and I slowly opened the envelope. I pulled out a piece of paper. I looked at it in awe. It was a plane ticket... To the UK. I looked closer and it was a one way ticket, so that means I would be moving there... Oh my god!

Tears of joy started falling from my eyes as everyone else smiled at me.

"Thank you! When do we leave?" I asked and Simon's smile got bigger.

"Tomorrow!" Simon said and I just stared at them before jumping up and going to grab some suitcases.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is a little shorter but I wanted to upload something before tomorrow. My sleeping pattern is all messed up and so it has been difficult to find time to write. I will try to upload tomorrow but, no promises.