Chapter Eleven

After I finished my announcement on my vlog, we all piled into the car and went to the pharmacy. Josh decided to go with me and the rest stayed in the car.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you were on so much medications?" Josh asked.

"It's kind of embarrassing telling your brother and all of his friends how messed up you actually are and that its so bad that you actually have to take medicine to help yourself because no one else was there to help you when you needed it the most," I said as we reached the counter. Josh just hugged me. I handed a bunch of paper work and documents to the pharmacist behind the counter.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me," Josh said as he hugged me again. The pharmacist came back with a bag and went through everything that was in the bag and then went through my paperwork with me.

When we were done we walked back to the car.

"I promise that from now on, when ever you need someone we will all be there for you," Josh said as we got back in the car. I smiled at him.

"Thank you," I said. I then grabbed my water bottle and started to take the correct amount of each medication that they had given me as the car started to move. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Vikk blushing and glancing at JJ and then I remembered what I had seen earlier in the morning and smiled to myself.

-skip to after IKEA-

We had bought some stuff at Ikea and I had vlogged a lot while we were there. We were now home and we had unpacked all of the things that we had bought. I got a new desk and some lights and a new dresser for my room as well some curtains and a comforter.

Right now I am sitting on the floor with all of the pieces to my desk scattered on the floor around me. I was trying to read the instructions and trying to find the pieces to put together. I looked up from what I was doing to see Vikk and JJ standing in the doorway.

"Josh and Simon are recording and we ordered pizza earlier. Want to come eat with us?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, if I can get out of here without killing myself," I said jokingly. They laughed as I stood up and looked for the best possible way out. I decided that I'm just gonna have to jump. I took a deep breath and jumped over a pile of wood and screws.

I followed them down the stairs and into the kitchen where I could smell the pizza already. We each took a couple of slices and JJ leaned up against the counter and Vikk sat on the counter next to him. I sat on the island facing them.

"So are you guys a thing or.....?" I started to say but trailed off.

"Yeah we are, but you can't tell anyone, you are the only one that knows," Vikk said looking at JJ and smiling.

"Are you ever going to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Don't know," JJ said while shrugging.

"Well I ship it and I bet the others do too. They probably won't even care," I said giggling.

"You know what I ship? You and Simon," Vikk said, wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed.

"He already told me he likes me and I told him the same," I said with a small smile.

"Then why aren't you dating yet!?" JJ said.

"I wanted to make sure that my feelings don't change because of Sam, and how would that make me look if right after we broke up and then not even a week later I'm dating someone else. Who is a guy. She might think I was using her, but I wasn't," I said, getting a little teary eyed.

"Why would she think that?" Vikk asked.

"Because it's happened before, just with other people. I've been the one who got another boyfriend/girlfriend right after the brake up and I've been the one who thought that they were using me. I was right," I said with a couple of tears slipping down my face from the memories that were brought up. "I also have to make sure that I can trust him. It's hard for me trust guys after what happened a few years ago," I said. They just looked at me with a confused look on their faces. Just then I heard Simon and Josh laughing and talking on their way to the stairs. I mouthed the word 'later' to Vikk and JJ and they nodded and started talking ad out the editing that they are going to have to do tonight and I joined.

Simon and Josh walked in and took some pizza from the open box and Simon sat on the counter next to me and Josh stood next to Vikk.

"So how was your recording?" I asked as I took a bite out of my pizza.

"It was hopefully funny," Josh said giggling a bit.

"I saw that you were trying to put your desk together. How's that going?" Simon asked.

"Great," I said.

"That's not what I saw when I came to tell you about the pizza!" Vikk said laughing. Everyone else started laughing too.

"It's not funny!" I whined at them.

"It's just a little funny," Josh said, still laughing.

"Well I guess I should go and actually try and put it together and start my editing. Bye," I said walking out of the kitchen. I took two steps out and heard them burst out laughing.

"Oh, Fuck you guys!" I said loud enough for them to hear. They just laughed harder. I sighed and started walking back up the stairs.

I got up to my room and jumped over the pile of desk parts so that I could sit in my original position. I picked up the instruction packet and started reading.

----------------------------------------------

I hope that you are all enjoying these chapters and I will be trying to get one uploaded every day. Bye!