Chapter Nine

I woke up on the couch with Simon laying down next to me. His arms were lazily wrapped around my waist and my head was on his chest. I didn't want to move so I closed my eyes again and pretended to be asleep as I heard voices.

"Oh my god! When did this happen!?" JJ said in a higher pitched voice like a fan girl.

"Well they aren't together yet, but Simon told her last night and she confessed also. I totally ship it," Vikk said. I felt Simon starting to move and I kept pretending to be asleep.

"Way to go you guys! You ruined it by waking him up!" Harry said.

"Shut up or you'll wake her up," Simon said in a quiet voice.

"I just hope that she will sleep during the flight today," I heard Tobi say.

"Why?" Ethan asked.

"She doesn't do well on airplanes. She could very well have and anxiety attack before the flight or a panick attack during the flight and trust me, it isn't fun for anyone," Tobi said.

"That's why I got some medicine that should make her really tired," Josh stated. I decided that now would be a good time to "wake up" so i started to stretch and opened my eyes.

"Good morning everyone," I said rubbing my eyes.

"You two love birds need to get ready. We need to be at the airport in an hour," Harry said and they all giggled like school girls. I stood up and went to the bathroom and started to think.

After my shower I got dressed and sat on the sofa and the thoughts of the airplane finally started to sink in. My breath slowly started to pick up and I could feel my face go pale. It was getting harder and harder to breathe as the walls started to close in on me. The room started to spin and I could feel a couple of tears slipping down my face.

I heard running and a gasp and then I saw Tobi in front of me.

"I told you lot something was wrong! Lee I need you to look at me! Breathe in and out. In and out. You are going to be okay! I swear on my life you will be okay!" Tobi said kneeling down in front of me. At this point I was gasping for air and my vision was going fuzzy. I was close to passing out.

"Your okay, just breathe," Tobi said trying to calm me down. I closed my eyes and tried to listen to his voice.

"Here have her take these if she can, they should calm her down in a couple of minutes," Josh said handing Tobi some pills and a glass of water.

"Lee I new you to take these," he said. I nodded as I took the pills into my shaky hands and put them in my mouth and then took a sip of water. Tobi handed Josh back the glass and took a hold my my hands and started to rub the back of them with his thumbs.

After a few minutes I started to calm down and now I was only shaking a little and a few stray tears were falling down my face.

"Simon, why don't you stay here with Lee while the rest of us get the cars loaded," Tobi said as he stood up. I felt Simon sit down next to me and he put his arm around me like he was giving me a side hug. He pulled me closer to him so I was leaning on his side. He took his other hand and wiped away one of the tears on my face. I slowly sighed as I relaxed onto him. My head was resting on his shoulder and he was playing with my hair.

One of the pills that Josh had me take must have been the one that he was talking about earlier because I slowly started to get sleepy and I yawned.

"It's okay, Lee. Just go to sleep," I heard Simon say and do I listened.

-skip to after flight and on the way to Sidemen house-

I woke up in a car leaning on someone. I woke up to see that I was resting my head on Josh.

"Where are we?" I asked and it startled Josh as he jumped a bit. He just looked down at me and smiled.

"We are almost home," he said.

"Wait. So I was asleep the whole flight?" I asked. He nodded. I looked around the car and saw Simon driving with his glasses on, JJ in the passengers seat and Vikk on the other side of Josh.

"Yeah, I thought you were dead," JJ said and then laughed.

"That's nice," I said laughing a bit myself.

"I just got a text from everyone else saying that they got home already," Vikk said.

"That's good. Now we're home!" Simon said as he pulled into the driveway. I've been to the sidemen house before when I first met them all those years ago at the convention.

We all piled out of the car and grabbed our stuff and went inside.

"I'll show you your new room," Simon said as he started up the staircase. I followed him up and then we went up another staircase to where his room is on the third floor. He stopped at a room across the hall from his room, the room I stayed in the night that I figured out that Josh was my half brother.

"Here it is," he said and I thanked him before going in to unpack.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am going to try and upload another chapter tomorrow. Bye!!