Chapter Sixteen

I must have fallen asleep last night after coming home from the crossbar challenge video. I woke up in my bed and Simon was sitting in my gaming chair doing something on his phone. I reached over to pick up my own phone to see what time it was. It was 2:30 am. I put my phone back down and tried to go back to sleep. After a while I still hadn't fallen asleep.

"Simon... Come cuddle with me," I said sounding a lot more tired than I felt. He looked up from his phone and smiled as he walked over to the bed. He pulled back the covers and got in next to me and I laid my head in the crook of his neck. He sighed happily and kissed my forehead. One of my hands was in his hair, mindlessly playing with his blonde locks. One of his arms was wrapped around me and slightly rubbing up and down my back. I sighed as I nuzzled my head against his neck and closed my eyes.

After a while of not being able to sleep due to the fact that the sister that I haven't seen in four years is coming tomorrow, I looked up at Simon and he was just staring at the ceiling.

"Simon, I can't sleep," I said and pulled back a little from him so I could look at him better.

"I can't either, it's 4:00. Do you want to go downstairs and watch a movie and eat some food?" He asked as he looked at his phone and then me.

"That sounds lovely," I replied with a smilie and we both got up to go downstairs. We went past Vikks room and you could barely hear some moaning coming from inside.

"Sounds like JJ and Vikk are having fun," Simon said. Does he secretly know that they are together?

"How do you know it's JJ in there with him?" I asked trying not to sound too surprised.

"Me and Josh have known that they have been secretly dating for a while now," he said looking back at me and smiling.

"How did you find out?" I asked being the curious little person I am.

"It's not exactly rocket science when you hear lots of moaning at night sometimes in Vikk's room and sometimes in JJ's room," he says and I giggle. We reached the kitchen and I sat on the counter while Simon went through the cupboards and fridge looking for some good snacks. I swung my feet over the edge of the counter and couldn't help but stair at Simon as he bent over.

"Like what you see?" He said playfully as he looked back at me.

"Yes, very much so," I said and giggled a bit. He stood up and walked over to me and stood in between my legs. He put his hands on my thighs and kissed me. It was a sweet and short kiss. When we pulled back, Simon put his forehead on mine and we sat there looking and getting lost in each other's eyes.

After a while he pulled me off the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands went to the bottom of my thighs as he carried me to the living room couch. He sat down with me still on him so I was now straddling him. I just now noticed that I was still wearing his hoodie when he reached inside the pocket and pulled out some food that he must have put there when we were kissing. He put the snacks on the coffee table and laid down while I laid down on top of him, me on my stomach and him on his back. I reached over and grabbed the TV remote and handed it to him while I just laid on top of him, listening to his steady breathing and heartbeat.

Simon found a movie to watch and put the remote down on the floor. His hands went onto my back in a protective manner. My hand was tracing small patterns on his bare shoulder and chest as we watched the movie. As the movie went on, I started to become suddenly tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep tho the sound of Simon's heartbeat.

I woke up to the sound of someone moving around and I could hear voices.

"So did you hear Vikk and JJ going at it last night?" Simon said to I'm assuming is Josh.

"Sure did," he said an it sounded like he sat down. I opened my eyes and lifted my head a bit only to be blinded by the sunlight coming in from the window. I shut my eyes tight and tried to hide them in Simon's neck.

"Good morning, beautiful," Simon said as he slowly rubbed my back with on of his hands.

"Why does it have to be so bright?" I moaned. Simon and Josh both laughed.

"So why are you two out here on the couch?" Josh asked.

"We couldn't sleep and so we came down here to watch a movie and we heard JJ and Vikk getting it on," I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"What about us?" Vikk said as he and JJ came down the stairs.

"Next time you guys decide to have sex in the middle of the night, try and be a little quieter," Josh said and we all burst out laughing. JJ and Vikk turned into tomatoes.

"So I guess you guys know then?" Vikk asked looking at the floor. JJ put his arm around his waist to comfort him.

"That you guys have been dating for a while now? Yeah we know," Simon said.

"And you're okay with it?" JJ asked sounding hopeful.

"Yup," we all said at the same time and they smiled and kissed.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked that. I am going to say it now that I do not write smut. I will write the lead up and afterwards, but I'll skip the actual sex part. I will have another chapter up tomorrow, hopefully. Bye!