Chapter Twentytwo

The rest of the night was amazing. We were all sitting in the living room eating pizza that we had ordered. I was on my laptop uploading a new chapter. I was on my channel page and I glanced over at the subscriber count and it was 3,001,483. I squealed and everyone turned to look at me with questioning faces.

"I reached 3 million!" I shouted and threw my hands in the air. Everyone else cheered and Simon gave me a side hug.

"I'm so happy and proud of you!" Nikki said getting up to hug me.

"That means that I'll be doing my live stream tomorrow and you all will be in it!" I said getting really excited.

"Okay, but what are we going to be doing?" JJ asked. I looked at Nikki and pulled her close to tell her my plan. Her smile got very big.

"Don't tell them yet, let it be a surprise," she said giggling.

"Give us a hint at least," Vikk said looking intrigued.

"Let's just say that it has been highly suggested by the fans this last week," I said with a mischievous grin.

"Okay, I'm a bit freaked out now," JJ said and we all laughed.

It was getting late and I wanted to be well rested for the live stream tomorrow so I said my good nights and went into Simon's room. I got into one of his big sweaters and snuggled up in his comforter. I closed my eyes and let sleep over come me.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I love pancakes so I shot up out of Simon's arms and into the kitchen to see Josh in front of the stove. I sat on the counter next to him and watched him intently.

"I was wondering how long it would take you," he said with a chuckle. I laughed with him. "We decided that we would wait until tomorrow to go shopping for Nikki's room since your live stream will be today," he said as he flipped a pancake. I nodded and he handed me a pancake. I gladly took it and sat on the counter swinging my legs over the edge and eating like a little kid.

"I'm going to take Nikki shopping with me for the things that we will need for the stream," I said and he nodded.

"You can drive my car," Simon said tiredly as he walked into the kitchen stretching.

"Thanks," I said as he came to stand in between my legs and kissed me. After we pulled away, he quickly leaned down and took a big bite out of my pancake.

"Hey, that was my pancake!" I said and fake pouted. He smiled and gave me a small kiss on the cheek. He went over to the cabinet and got out all of my medicine and a glass of water. He walked over and started handing me them one by one until they were gone.

"I'm going to go get Nikki and go and get the stuff we need. Where are your keys?" I asked him. Josh was the one to turn to the wall by the door and took off the keys and tossed them to me.

"Thanks, bro," I said as I hopped off of the counter and went up stairs to retrieve Nikki.

-skip to after store-

We walked in with a few bags and went to the kitchen where the stream would take place and we were going to set out all of the items. We set them all out and covered them with a sheet.

"We're ready to start the stream when you guys get down here!" I yelled up the stairs and I heard footsteps shortly after. All four of the boys had come through the door. I tossed Simon's keys at him and he caught them.

"It's still in one piece, right?" He asked jokingly.

"Of course!" I said giggling.

"Yo, what's under the sheet?" JJ said starting to lift up one of the corners before I swatted his hand away. He pulled his hand back and rubbed it, pretending that I had actually hurt him.

"Not now. It's for during the stream," I said and we all sat on the stools that u had put out and I pushed a couple of buttons and started the stream.

"Hey guys, it's Lee here and today I am joined with Simon, Josh, Vikk, JJ, and someone that you guys haven't seen in a very long time, Nikki! Today we are doing this stream to celebrate our 3 million subscriber milestone! We are going to do something that has been heavily requested in the last couple of days.... We are going to be giving the boys makeovers!" As I said the last part, Nikki pulled the sheet off of the counter to reveal tons of different makeup. The look on the boys' faces was hilarious.

"We didn't sign up for this," Vikk said.

"Oh well," I said and continued with the stream.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed and there will be another chapter tomorrow, bye!