Chapter Twentynine

I was awoken to the sound of the front door opening and loud footsteps and shouting. I looked over to the clock and it said 4:07am. I thought that they were supposed to be home hours ago. I got out of bed and walked down the first flight of stairs to see Freya coming out of Josh's room. She must have just been woken up too.

She looked over to me with the same confused look. "Weren't they supposed to be home hours ago?" She asked and I nodded. We walked over to the railing and saw the boys all staggering about.

"Great," I muttered under my breath. Freya said something in agreement to what I said and we walked down the stairs.

Simon walked over to me slowly and tripped over his own feet. I grabbed him before he hit the floor and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Where *hic* are we *hic* going?" He asked looking around like he had no idea where he was.

"To bed because you need to sleep," I said and I felt him rest his head on my shoulder.

"But I want *hic* to stay down *hic* here," he said as he noticed we were headed for the stairs.

"Yeah me too," Vikk said as he leaned against JJ who was leaning against the wall for support.

I looked over to Freya and she walked over to get a bunch of blankets from the closet. I had Simon and Josh sit on the ground with each other and they just kept looking at each other weirdly.

I went to help Freya spread blankets on the floor of the living room and then helped all of the boys lay down to sleep.

As I started to walk away, something grabbed my foot. I looked down to see Simon looking up at me with big eyes.

"Stay with me," he whined and pleaded. I laid down in between him and Josh. Freya had gone back upstairs because she said that the floor would hurt her back later on.

As soon as I was in between the two, Simon rolled over and laid his head on my chest and curled into a little ball next to me. Josh was already half asleep and had a hold of one of Vikk's arms and JJ had a hold of the other. Vikk wasn't very drunk and was pretty much sober at this point. He looked over at me with an expression that said, 'what do I do?'. I just laughed and shrugged.

"Shhh," JJ mumbled which only made me laugh harder. JJ sat up and looked over at me. Then he saw Josh holding onto Vikk's arm.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing, mate?" JJ said and Josh sat up. He realized what he was doing and quickly let go before scooting back until he hit me. I put my hand on his arm and he turned to face me.

"Go to sleep, Joshy," I said and he nodded. He laid down and put his head on my shoulder. Now I had two boys sleeping on me.

After a while I fell asleep.

I woke up and the sun was shining through the living room window. Simon was still clinging to my side and I wiggles out from under his arms. I sat up and looked over at the others. At some point in the night, Vikk and Josh had switched places and Vikk and JJ both had their arms around Josh.

I stood up and took a bunch of photos with my phone. I looked up to see Freya at the stairs. I put my finger to my lips and motioned her over. When she saw she mad the most adorable 'awe' face and then took pictures on her phone as well.

After our short little photo shoot, we walked into the kitchen and I started making breakfast for the boys. Freya started laying out painkillers and water glasses for the boys, they were going to have terrible hangovers. She then laid out all of my medicines as well. I finished making the waffles just as Simon came into the kitchen.

He took a seat at the island and set his head on the counter top. I made his plate and slid it in front of him and Freya put the medicine and water there too.

"You had better hurry up and take those painkillers," Freya said and he slowly raised his head. He finally reached out and swallowed the medicine. He then began eating some waffles. I turned to look at my medicine and then went to the cupboard where the bottles were located. I picked up a couple and read the warning labels and the health risks.

"What are you doing?" I heard Simon ask.

"I'm looking to see if it's still safe for me to take some of these while pregnant," I said without looking up from the bottle I was reading.

"Any of them that say you shouldn't?" He asked.

"Well, my antidepressant and that's the only one, but also the worst one," I said with a long sigh. "I really need to get to the doctors and see if there is a different kind I can take. We all know how I get when I don't take it."

"How do you get?" Freya asked. There was a bit of silence. I decided they the easiest way to explain was to just lift my sleeve. I did so and she gasped slightly.

"The last time was a little over two weeks ago," I said and rolled the sleeve back down.

We heard rustling coming from the living room.

"What the..." It was Josh. I had forgotten about the predicament he was in. We walked in just as Vikk and JJ woke up.

As soon as they realized that they weren't holding onto each other the scooted away from Josh.

"S-sorry, mate," Vikk stuttered.

"Eh, it actually wasn't that bad, your a good cuddle buddy, Josh," JJ said and scooted a bit closer.

"Jide..." Vikk said as a warning.

"But Vikk is better," JJ said and jumped over Josh and to Vikk. He just snuggled up to JJ.

----------------------------------------------

That was another chapter. Hope you enjoyed. See you again in two days. Bye!