Chapter Thirtyfive

After a while, everyone finally went to sleep in their respective sleeping areas. The rest of the sidemen that didn't live in the house just slept on the living room floor.

In the morning I woke up and, surprisingly, I didn't throw up. I couldn't get back to sleep and it was too early for everyone else to be awake so I decided to make breakfast. I walked through the dark house and into the kitchen. I quietly closed the door behind me and turned on the light. I decided to make...can you guess it? That's right, pancakes!

Since there are so many people in the house to make food for, I made three times the amount that I would normally make. I was in the middle of the second batch when I felt arms around me. I looked up to see Simon.

"You weren't in bed and I thought you were off having morning sickness again, turns out your working your ass off to make food for everyone," he said and kissed my cheeks multiple times.

"Simon," I giggled, "you're distracting me!" I laughed and tried to ignore him and continue cooking.

"Good, let me finish making them and you can rest," he said and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Or I could finish while you two have some time for yourselves, you never get to spend much time together, plus I'm a better cook than Simon," Vikk said and grabbed the spatula and shooing us away.

"Hey that's not true!" Simon said, lifting his head from my neck.

"Whatever, go spend some quality time with each other, you crazy lovebirds," Vikk said and turned to the stove and started flipping pancakes.

"Thanks Vikk," I said and me and Simon went past the living room where Harry, Tobi, and Ethan were sleeping. I looked in and saw Ethan asleep with his arm around Tobi.

"Oh my gosh," I said and Simon started chuckling. They were so cute like that.

We continued walking and went to the second living room in the house that no one really goes in and we don't use it for anything. Simon laid down on the couch and I laid on top of him and in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and rubbed light shapes on it.

"I miss not uploading," I said just thinking out loud.

"I know you are, but are you ready to tell everyone?" He asked and stopped drawing shapes on me with his fingers.

"I think I am, even though it will be different and I don't know how everyone will react to it, they don't even know that we are dating yet, let alone pregnant," I said and let out a long frustrated sigh.

"Well today we are all going to the football pitch to film a video and we wanted you to film and use the drone camera, then we can come back and make a video telling everyone that were together and pregnant. Does that sound good?" Simon asked and took a hold of my hand before squeezing it.

"That sounds perfect," I said and sat up and so did he. I turned around completely so I was facing him and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

He put his hands around my waist and kissed me. It was a make out session that lasted about three minutes before we heard a cough come from the door way. Simon wasn't pulling away so I did and turned my head back to see who it was. It was Mitch, Jerome, and Lachlan.

"Hey," Simon said and the three walked into the room and sat down.

"So you guys ready for the video today?" Mitch asked.

"I know you guys are doing a football, soccer, which ever it is, anyway I know your recording at the pitch, but what exactly are you doing?" I asked.

"It's football," said Simon and Lachlan and Mitch and Jerome both said "It's soccer," at the same time. They all looked at one another and I just laughed.

"We are doing a match; Sidemen v Pack. To make the teams even, we get Vikk," Lachlan said.

"This should be interesting," I said and everyone laughed and smiled.

----------------------------------------------

I know it's still a bit shorter than normal but I'm super tired. Another chapter on Monday, bye.