Chapter Fifteen

Simon was shaking me slightly to try and get me to wake up. I groaned and rubbed my eyes before sitting up and pouting. Simon was already up and dressed and ready for the football videos that the sidemen were going to film. Simon smiled and chuckled a bit before moving a couple of strands of hair out of my face before kissing my forehead.

"Are you lot ready to go yet?" Ethan asked as he walked into the room.

"Well I am but someone is having a rough morning," Simon said gesturing to me. "We will be down in a couple of minutes." And with that Ethan went back to wait with the others.

I looked at the floor and saw Simon's Sidemen hoodie on the floor. He must have noticed because he picked it up and tossed it at me.

"Now go and get ready, Josh wants you to help with the cameras and stuff," he said and I went to my room after nodding. I changed into one of my LuckyLee shirts and some leggings and then put on Simon's hoodie. It is so big on me and I love it. I put my hair in a bun and went to my desk to get my pills, but the bottles weren't there. I sighed and walked down to the living room where everyone was sitting.

"Joshua, where is my stuff?" I said, feeling the effects of them not in my system. I really needed to take them.

"What stuff?" He asked looking confused.

"My medicines," I said with a big sigh.

"Oh yeah, I put them on the kitchen counter because you shouldn't keep them in your room," he said and I knew what he meant by that. He doesn't want me to start taking them when I don't need them.

I turned and walked into the kitchen and I could hear all of them stand and come into the kitchen as well. I looked around and then spotted my many bottles of pills. I opened each one and grabbed the amount that I needed. I laid them out on the counter in a line and then got a bottle of water and took them one by one. The whole time of me doing this the room was silent. It took nearly the entire bottle of water to take all of the pills.

"Okay, let's go!" I said and everyone cheered.

When we all got to the pitch where we were going to record, Josh handed me the cameras and I went to set them up in different places around the area that they would be playing. They are going to be filming an updated crossbar challenge. I got a go pro and went to put it on the crossbar and attached it. I went ahead and started the recording on it so I wouldn't have to come back and do it later. I turned around just in time to see a ball coming towards me. 

I headed the ball and I landed at my feet and I kicked it up and juggled it a bit before passing it back to Tobi.

"Damn, Lee, last time we tried to get you to play with us, you were absolute shit!" Harry exclaimed.

"That's because my ankle was twisted, you mong," I said and rolled my eyes while giggling.

Well now you are going to have to be in the video," JJ said with his famous laugh.

"Fine," I said and sighed.

I walked back over to the cameras and pressed record on them all and then we got in front of one of them to do the intro.

"Hey guys, it's the Sidemen here plus Lee with an updated crossbar challenge," Josh said. We all yelled and then ran behind the camera.

"First up, Vikk!" JJ said as Vikk walked up to the camera with a ball.

"I'm not a pedophile," he said in a serious way. Then he walked over to the line and put the ball down and liked the ball. It didn't even go off the ground and just rolled and hit the fence. He put his head down and brought his hands up to his face and the rest of us laughed a bit.

"Next up, Simon," JJ said and gave a ball to him. Simon took the ball and walked to the camera.

"Sorry ladies, but I'm off the market," he said as he walked away to put the ball down. Everyone else said 'ohh's or something like that. He went to kick the ball and it barley missed the bar and went into the goal.

"Damn it! That was so close!" He exclaimed before going to retrieve the ball.

"Josh is up," JJ handed the ball to Josh and he walked to the camera.

"I don't know what to say for these anymore," he said and went to kick the ball. It went over the fence and Tobi went out and got on one knee and put his hands in the air.

"It's good!" He said before laughing at Josh because he had to go and get the ball. Josh walked slowly with his head down but you could tell he was smiling.

"While Josh goes to get the ball, Ethan's turn," JJ said as he tossed him a ball.

"I'm not gay," he said to the camera and hit the ball. It bounced a bit and then knocked the go pro off of the goal.

"How did I know that one of you were going to do that just to make me go and put it back up," I said in a joking manner.

I jogged over to the goal and picked the go pro up from off of the growing and made sure it wasn't broken and that it was still recording. I waved at it and put it back on the bar. When I was about to turn around, I felt something hit my back. I turned around to see Simon laughing really hard. He thought that it was funny to throw the ball at me. I flicked the ball up and caught it and threw it at him. He didn't see it coming because he was bent over laughing. It hit him square on the back. I started laughing now and walked back over to them.

"I guess I should have seen that coming," Simon said laughing. We all laughed just as Josh came back with his ball.

"Okay, now it's Tobi's turn," JJ said as Tobi went over and picked a very specific ball to use. Once he found it he placed it on the line and then ran to the camera.

"Black goalie!" He said and then ran back over to the ball. He kicked it into the top right corner.

"Dang it!" He said as he walked back over.

"Harry's go," JJ said.

Harry didn't even say anything to the camera he just shrugged and kicked the ball. It just rolled right into the goal.

"My turn, bitches!" JJ said and that was to the camera. He liked the ball and it hit the left post. He let out his signature scream and then walked off.

"Lee's turn," JJ said and handed me a ball. I walked up to the camera.

"I'm new here and I'm the only girl, so let's show these boys how things are done!" I said before walking to the line.

"Ohh, she's confident, don't fuck it up!" JJ said and laughed.

I kicked the ball and it flew and hit the crossbar.

"What did I say?" I said as I turned to look at the camera as the boys all started screaming and running at me.

After the filming was done we all went to our respective houses. When we got home I went straight to my room and laid down on the bed, I was exhausted.

Then I remembered that tomorrow is when Nikki is going to get here. That made me feel so happy and excited. I can't wait!

----------------------------------------------

I hope that you guys enjoyed this longer chapter in celebration of over 100 reads on this story! Thank you all so much. I'll see you guys tomorrow with another chapter, bye!