Chapter 10 A New Prophecy Among Us

Rachel's POV:
I woke up the next morning, my head pounding with a headache.

"Ugh, what happened?" I mumbled. I looked around me and saw I had drawn somethings. I looked through them and saw something else, something I didn't really want to see.

"Oh Gods," I whispered, my eyes widening, "I need to talk to Chiron!"

Katie's POV:
I woke up in my bed, yawning and looking around dumbly. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes but stopped when I saw my sleeves rolled down, showing my scars. I sighed and got ready for another day at camp, putting on a winter CHB shirt with long sleeves, some blue shorts, and sneakers. I walked out of the my room and started getting everyone up.

"C'mon everyone, breakfast!" I called. One of my brothers, Julian, fell from the top bunk and landed on his face.

"Ow." He mumbled tiredly.

"It's your fault for rolling off." Christian said.

"Don't start. Now get up and get changed, all of you." I said. Miranda popped up behind me, ready for the day.

"Heya!" She said, jumping on my back. I groaned at her.

"Momo." I said warningly as she jumped off me.

"What?" She asked innocently. I sighed and dropped it.

"Hey Katie, why are you wearing long sleeves? Aren't you hot?" Chloe asked me. My siblings all turned to look at me and saw my sleeves too. I froze and thought of a quick excuse.

"No actually, I felt kinda chilly in my room and decided to put it on. I don't want to go back to change because we might be late to breakfast." I said.

They nodded and we headed out the door. As usual, we were one of the earliest cabins, along with the Athena, Apollo, Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon cabins. Hermes was just starting to show up when we got our food, along with the other cabins.

I looked over at The Big Three table and smiled when I saw Nico and Will. They came out to the camp a while ago and all of us tried dumping them in the lake, but we didn't since they're technically not official("They haven't even admitted their undying love for each other yet!" One Aphrodite girl whispered to another as I passed them to get to my seat.).

'Who are those guys?' Sam asked.

'Blonde hair without glasses is Will Solace. The guy with black hair that goes up to his shoulders is Nico DiAngelo. They're a couple, well, not yet but we can all tell they like each other.'

'Are they...hated?'

'No, things are different now.'

'Oh...'

'Why?'

'I had a friend who liked guys, and everyone treated him like crap.'

'That's horrible.'

'I'm glad to see things are different.'

'People are still against it, but they ignore that.' I added.

'They should. It doesn't matter what others think, as long as they love each other.'

(A/n: So, there's been lots of hate going on in my house because while some of the parents in the family are against same sex marriage, the rest of us aren't. I get sad when they say horrible stuff about gay/les/bi/ace/a/what ever your sexuality is other than heterosexual people. To my readers that aren't heterosexual, you are accepted here, and I'm sorry if people are treating you bad about it. Don't listen to them, be your fabulous self. 😊)