Hello, this is a quick PSA

*GIANT CLOUD OF SMOKE THAT CAME FROM ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE WTF*

Me: *pops out from the cloud of smoke* Yo! IT IS I! THE GODDESS OF OREOS, THE DAUGHTER OF HADES, THE GODDESS OF SHADOWS, THE *projection screen with the list of all my OC's falls from the rope and onto the stage a few feet in front of me*...IGNORE THAT! So, as many of you probably know, I am in High School. Do any of you know what High School gives you?

Random Audience Member(whom we will refer to as RAM)1: Anxiety?

RAM2: Panic attacks?

RAM3: Stress that keeps you awake at 3 in the morning doing too much homework assigned to you?

RAM4: Less of a reason to live?

Me: ...YES!(Hamiham reference!) But, it also gives you *cringe* finals. And these finals require a lot of study time, which means less writing time, which means the chapter I was going to post next week will have to move dates. I'm sorry about this guys but there's not much I can do. My parents expect the best of me and I don't want to let them down. So for the rest of this month, I will be busy with that. Trust me when I tell you this: every time I get the chance I will write my next chapter and work on this book, but that's just not the case for now. (I'm sneaking studying time to do this) So be patient with me guys, I'll be back soon! I love you, my brave soldiers!

Me: Stay strong and live life my friends, and remember, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Me: Have some Twenty Øne Piolets to sooth you as I majestically leave. *trips on projector and falls on face as I leave* *gets up and looks at crowd who were listening to TØP and saw me trip* YOU SAW NOTHING! *runs away from stage*