SNEAK PEEK

A/n: HEY! SO I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BECAUSE THIS MAY BE THE ONLY TIME I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU! I WAS JUST VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT AND WANTED TO LET YOU SEE A PART OF IT!
------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV Still:

"Y-Yes sir?" I asked Hades.

"You are a daughter of my sister Demeter, correct?"

"Yes sir." I gulped.

"How is Samuel?"

I froze. Huh?

"Don't give me such a confused look. I am in charge of where the dead go, Katie. I specifically chose Sam for you. Sam, come here."

Sam manifested next to me in his human form. I looked at them confused.

"Wait, what? But he said the council-"

"I am part of the council." Hades said. I nodded, feeling like an idiot.

"But sir, if I may ask you a question?" I squeaked.

"Alright, go ahead."

"Why do you do this?"

"You're all children. Children don't deserve to feel like they should die, they shouldn't want death."

"Oh." I nodded.

"Katie."

"Yes sir?"

"Will you be alright now?"

I looked over at Sam, who was smiling a bit at me, and held my hand. I gave him a small squeeze before returning my gaze to the God of the Underworld.

"I can't promise anything sir."

Hades smiled and shook his head. He waved his hand and sent us off. Sam's form disappeared as I walked.

"Ah, and Katie?" I turned to face him. "If Nico asks, just tell him everything. He'll understand."

"Alright."

------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: THAT'S THE END OF THIS SNEAK PEEK YOU NEEDY CHILDREN! But it's okay because I love you.

Stay strong and live life my friends, and remember, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Also that vid I put there has nothing to do with this chapter I just like it.