Epilogue

Last one...

------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV:

Fiore and Travis never stopped meeting.

The Sentries eventually showed their mythology to the world, which was considered a big mortal discovery. Fiore visited the mortal world whenever she wanted, and even continued high school with Travis and Connor. When they graduated, they spilled the beans to everyone that they were dating.

It was safe to say Aphrodite and Mage were the most excited out of the gods, but Miranda and Connor were out of the demigods.

Many questions were brought up about what they'd do about the whole 'Goddess' thing, but the answer came soon, way too soon. Well, in four years but that's soon for a God.

At a night out with Connor, a drunk driver killed Travis in a car accident at the crisp age of 23. Ryku, having become friends with the troublesome Hermes boy, brought him back to life (with permission from the King and Queen of course), and Arlena and Ovi decided to make him the God of Oceans, as he is just as wild as the waves, but he had this...calm feel to him that an ocean breeze provides, which was a perfect way to describe the thief he once was. They changed his name to Valtna, an ancient word, which in their culture, meant ocean or body of water. 

Valtna was so excited, he proposed to Fiore on the spot. It was a bit hectic in Helirium that day.

Everyone was invited to the wedding-Greeks, Egyptians, Norse, Demigods, even some mortals!(*couch*Rachel*cough*). It was a very beautiful wedding designed by Aphrodite, Persephone, Demeter, and Arelna.

They had even moved Fiore's original home closer to the ocean on Helirium to accommodate to Valtna's new power. It was safe to say, almost everyday was a beach day for them.

Eventually, they did have children of their own. Two beautiful kids, blessed by Bella herself!

Their oldest is a boy. His name is Koriel, and he is the God of Coral Reefs. He has beautiful blue hair like Valtna does from after his transformation into a god and green eyes that his mother does. 

Their baby is a girl named Bloreme. She is the Goddess of Season Flowers. She has brown hair like Fiore, but instead of green eyes, her eyes are blue like her father's.

They really were their parents' children, having similar traits and quirks they inherited from the pair.

They were told the tales of marvelous heroes of all the different mythologies, always acing their mythology classes that Fiore's cousin was teaching in Helirium for new Gods and Goddesses that were born.

Valtna and Fiore, to be cliché, lived happily ever after.

QEB BKA

(THE END)

------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: That's it. It's done.

Valtna-Taken from the Finnish word for "ocean", valtameri
Koriel-Taken from the Irish and Finnish words for "coral", I-coiréil, F-koralli
Bloreme-Taken from the Basque and Dutch word for "flower", B-lore, D-blome

Last Pics:

Valtna, yes Travis's appearance changed too, he has blue hair now!!!:

Koriel:

Bloreme:

Bloreme:

This is it

This is it. I'm done. Thanks for the adventure.

Stay strong and live life my friends, and remember, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.