Chapter 14: Yer A Nuisance, Travis

A/n: Hey guys, I'm back! I hope you liked my brief mythology explanation because you're going to need to know those facts in the next few chapters! I hope y'all like the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

Travis and I started walking back to the kitchen where everyone else was, and Travis started filling me in on what happened.

"So after we ate the McDonald's, Hades and Thanatos walked in, and they told us about how you passed out after Thanatos told you something that freaked you out and-hey, Katie, what did Thanatos tell you that freaked you out?"

I stopped in my tracks.

"Oh, uh, well..."

'Are you gonna tell him?' Sam asked.

'I don't know, should I?'

'Hey, how should I know, all I am is a dead Maine gentleman who wants to protect his chuckaboo.'

'You still haven't told me what that means.' I grumbled in my mind.

"Katie?"

I jumped and looked back at Travis.

"Right, sorry, my mind just wandered off, ADHD remember?" We started walking again as I racked my brain, trying to remember. "He said something about a God coming after us so we had to be careful, or something like that."

"There's always Gods or monsters after us, we're demigods remember?"

"What? No, really? I thought we were wizards. Yer a nuisance, Travis." I said in my best Hagrid imitation.

"Oh hahaha." Travis rolled his eyes as we walked.

"You have to admit, I was pretty spot on with that imitation."

"No you weren't, your voice is too high."

"I'm a girl."

"Girls can have low voices."

"Yes but I don't have one."

"Katie-Kat have you always had freckles?"

"Yes, why the sudden change of interest?"

"ADHD remember?"

"Shut up Travis." I pushed him into the wall and he laughed, stopping before he could crash into it.

'You loooove him.' Sammy snickered.

(A/n: Hehe, reference to an anime here!)

'No I don't!'

'Yes you do chuckaboo!'

'What the hell is a chuckaboo?!'

'It's a nickname given to best friends.'

'Are we best friends now?'

'I guess.' I could practically see Sammy shrugging.

"Katie!"

When did we get to the kitchen?

I was tackled by Miranda in a hug and I fell to the ground.

"Ow, hi Momo. I'm fine, please get off me." I wheezed. I mean no disrespect but the girl is crushing my weak bones.

"Sorry Katie." She got off me and helped me up. I felt everyone's gaze on me and looked them all in the eye in question.