Chapter 23: Life is Happy

A/n: New chappie yay! :D Merry Christmas! This is your present from me. Unless you don't celebrate Christmas, then have a gift!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Cracked: A Tratie Story:

"Katie we were going to go explore the town today, we want you to tag along too!" Mage jumped excitedly. I nodded.

"Y-Yeah! It sounds fun!"

It sounds amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Travis's POV:

I looked at the stairs worried. Katie hasn't come down for dinner. It's been a while.

"Should I checkup on her?" I asked.

"Trav, calm down. She probably went to sleep; she had a big day today." Miranda sighed, but I knew she wanted to checkup on her too.

"I can check on her if y'all want." Sam said from his seat at the table. How long was he there?

"No, it's okay. I'll go check on her and see if she's sleeping." Miranda stood up and walked off.

I looked at Sam with narrowed eyes. He was eating some of the food Peter made. Peter was sitting on the couch texting his nymph girlfriend. Thank Leo for iDemigods! No wait, back to Sam.

"When did you get here?"

"I was here the whole time, Travis. Is something wrong with Kat?" He frowned, looking at the stairs.

"She didn't come down for dinner, that's all." Connor told him.

"I see, maybe she fell asleep. Did you go visit your uncle again Peter? How is he?" He asked, looking over at him. Peter looked up from his phone.

"Oh yeah, we did. He's doing fine. We need to help him find the gift he has for my mother though." Peter nodded.

"I see. Well, your dinner was amazing, only vazey [*1] people would disagree." Sam gave a nod and walked down the hall towards his own room.

"Who the Hades says 'vazey'?" Connor mumbled.

Miranda came down with a relieved face, but stayed up a few stairs. "She's just asleep. I think I'll follow her lead and go to bed too. I'll see you guys in the morning."

"Can I Slytherin?[*2]" Connor asked with a smirk. Miranda gave him a dull look and walked back upstairs.

"I think I'll go to bed too. I'll see you two in the morning." Peter waved. As he walked, I heard him mumble under his breath. "'Vazey', where have I heard that before?"

"Looks like it's just you and me-"

"Nope, just you. I'm going to sleep too. Night Trav." Connor left and went up the stairs.

No No No No

No No No No No

No No No No No

No No No No No

No No No No No

No No No No