My Mythology!

Okay, the song has nothing to do with the chapter, but I added it because it's one that I listened to a lot while making the chapter and this like a thank you or appreciation thing that people do.
Song-It's You cover by Road and Ashe

A/n: This is my Mythology for my 5 Sentri Nations: Oskait, Vasian, Phekidia, Kiseon, and Chadian. It's called Sentri Mythology and I made my own Gods and Goddesses and everything! Okay, onto the facts:

Ones you already know(this was in a previous chapter)-

• I named it "Sentri Mythology" (Sentri is pronounced sen•tree)(get it? Cen•tur•y and Sen•tri almost sound the same?...yeah, I'm a dork)
• The God that stole the flower is Kyri, God of travelers and thieves
• I based my Mythology on the different ones that already exist (hence why Kyri is similar to Hermes)
• I put myself in my own Mythology
• My "Goddess" is Indi-Goddess of Creativity and I am part of the 15 Dosemites (Dosemites is a made up word)
• Dosemites (dos•eh•mights)- the second generation of Gods, children of Columo and Rytha, the original Earth walkers and Unomites (also a made up word)
Dosemites was made made from the Spanish word "dos" which is the number 2
•Unomites (uh•no•mights)- the first generation of Gods
Unomites was made from the Spainish word "uno" which is the number 1
• Oskait, Vasian, Phekidia, Kiseon, and Chadian are called "The 5 Sentri Countries", which is where the name "Senrti Mythology" came from since it was made in those countries!

Some I'm going to add-
Helirium(hel•ee•ree•um)-The place where the Gods live
Hephri(heh•free)-Hell basically, where the bad souls go to get punished
Losfro(loss•froh)-Purgatory, pretty much where the souls wait and get judged
Paraquiso(pah•rah•quee•so)-Heaven, Paradise, whatever you wanna call it, where the good souls go
Isla de los Muertos-Means Island of the Dead in Spanish, where the demigod souls go to live, their own private paradise
Isla de los Vivos-Means Island of the Living in Spanish, where the souls from Paraquiso and IdlM go for second chances at life
No way in Olympus am I naming all the Gods/Goddesses I made in this whole dam Mythology because I honestly over did it but hey, we all gotta be like Hamilton once in a while

Family Tree-
(A/n: I made this in the time span of a month or two, you like it? I'd also like to add that's not the full one and I'm just too lazy to add more)

Family Tree-(A/n: I made this in the time span of a month or two, you like it? I'd also like to add that's not the full one and I'm just too lazy to add more)

Some Mythological Stories I Made Up:

The Original Earth Walkers-
     Long before man walked the Earth, there was only vegetation, oceans covered the vast lands, and animals roamed freely. One day, up from the ground sprouted two trees, trees that no creature could recognize. These trees could move and communicate. They were different. What sprouted from the ground that day was not trees, but a man and a woman: Columo and Rytha, the original Earth Walkers.

Ernis Finds His Type-
     Ernis, the God of Homes, was roaming the Earth one day, watching over the humans as a way to pass time. There was one human on Earth though that had caught Ernis's attention; a male, who went by the name of Hagan. Hagan was a brunette man with blue eyes and tan skin that didn't seem to redden or get darker even when he was out in the sun a long time. One day, Hagan and his friends were sparing, and Ernis disguised himself as a male passerby to watch more closely, interested to see who would win. In the end, Hagan won the match. The brunette noticed Ernis, who disguised himself as a blonde man with green eyes, and walked over to him.
"You saw the spar?"
"Yes, I was intrigued by it and decided to watch."
"Who did you think would win?"
Ernis smirked. "I believe you know that answer."
Basically Ernis found out he was gay, but it was weird to him because after Hagan, he just couldn't seem to like someone else. (A/n: What I'm trying to say here is he is demisexual. And now I'm going to write a chapter for these two on my drafts book because now I'm shipping two OCs and Gods I did not sign up for this.)

The Loss of Gyan-
     Before Arlena was married to Ovi, she was married to Gyan, the God of Oceans. Gyan always wanted to prove he was the best, better than anyone, and would challenge everyone to a fight, tricking them, and wining. One day, he challenged his sister Indi to a fight.
"If I win, I can take your land, if you win, you can take my children."
"Brother, land and children are two different things. And Arlena will not be happy to know you betted with her children."
"It does not matter, for I will win. We will battle tomorrow."
Fearful of losing her land, or wining her brother's children, Indi went to her other brother, Juha, for guidance.
"Brother, I do not want to fight!"
"I shall fight him for you then, you do not need to worry."
The next day, the day of the fight, Juha stepped in front of Gyan, who laughed a boisterous laugh.
"Indi is too afraid to fight me? Fine, I shall then battle you. Let's make our new conditions. If I win-"
"No, if I win, you stop these fights. If you win, you may continue them and they won't be questioned again."
Gyan, once again, laughed the cocky laugh, agreeing.
They battled, but not one of puzzle like Gyan expected, Juha battled him with weapons.
Okay, so Gyan lost very badly and died, that's it. Basic Sentri tragedy.

LAST ONE!

The Lost Goddess-
     Legend has it that Arlena, Goddess of Cultures/Nature/The Earth, and Ovi, God of Forests, had a secret child, a daughter who they named Fiore, destined to be Goddess of Flowers. She would be one of the most beautiful of them all, but she disappeared one day when in a fit of rage and jealousy, Bella, Goddess of Beauty and the eldest daughter of Morno and Bina, the God of Love and Goddess of Storms, threw her off Helirium. To this day, Fiore has still not been found.
(A/n: Or has she? DUN DUN DUNNN!)
------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Nice mythology huh? Sorry I've been away for so long, I was making the family tree...and school...and life...and oh my Gods someone please get me a day off to relax!

So, about the Fiore thing, I wanna hear some theories from you guys about this, and please tell me what you think about the mythology!

Thank you for reading!

Stay strong and live life my friends, and remember, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.