Chapter 26: Why did you do that?!

A/n: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! And with a new chapter! This is dedicated to my friends because they motivated me to get working! Also, this wasn't mentioned before, but they went back to Olympus for this first part to get resolved.

Very important message at the end of the chappie!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Fiore's POV:

"Fiore, we need to know," My mother said quietly. "if you are staying with us or them."

I looked over at all the faces I've come to know and swallowed.

Miranda was looking at me expectantly, with Travis, Connor, and Peter.

Demeter, Persephone, Hades, and Thanatos too.

If I go with them, I'll be with people I'm so familiar with that I will have no trouble blending in.

But...

I looked at my real mother, my real father, my real siblings and family.

If I go with them, I'll finally be somewhere where I belong, and with people who I need to know.

"I..." I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I'm not sure."

Someone put an arm around my shoulder and I jumped. I looked up at Sam, who was smiling at me. A flutter made me look behind him to see large wings. Pure white angel wings. I was awed by them.

"I think I can help you with that." He chuckled.

He appeared next to the demigods, motioning towards them but they seemed...frozen. As if time was standing still.

"Here you have a human family that loves you and has made lots of memories with you, and we both know you want to make more with them to."

He appeared next to Demeter, Persephone, Hades, and Thanatos. They were frozen too.

"Here we have the people you actually grew up with and love you like family too. They already have centuries of memories with you, which I doubt they would want to forget. If you wanted, you could make more with them."

Lastly, he appeared next to my Oskait family. Unlike the rest of the world, they didn't look frozen.

"And lastly, here we have a family you have yet to know and yet to grow up with. New people you can confide in and a new home you can go to."

Sam came back to me and stood in front of me with a smile. "The answer is obvious Fiore, you just need to find it for yourself."

I looked at the three groups, and it felt like the answer slapped me in the face.

"I choose..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a/n: yeah im doing this

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.