Not Canonly Part of Book But I Like It

A/n: This isn't really part of the book...maybe, idk yet but I thought about it and thought I should add it! Hope you guys like it!
------------------------------------------------------------
Katie's POV:

"Hey, morning Katie."

I looked up from brushing Faith's hair to look at my husband with a smile.

"Good morning." I gave him a kiss as he leaned down, carefully holding our 6 month old son, Seth, in his arms. "You're holding him wrong again."

"I'm not an expert." He chuckled.

"Obviously." My oldest, Jude, chuckled. I lightly smacked his arm.

"Be nicer to your father." I scolded. My husband laughed. Funny enough, I couldn't make out his face, but that laugh was so familiar.

"It's fine Katie, he's learning to be independent!"

"He's only 7."

My husband and Jude laughed. I sighed as I continued to brush Faith's hair.

"I'm starting to think you, Seth and I are the only sane ones in the family, Faith."

"Me too Mama." She giggled. I smiled as I finished her ponytail and kissed her cheek. It was a great morning.

---

"-atie...Ka...Katie wake up!"

I jumped and sat up, yawning.

"I'm up I'm up, what do ya want?" I mumbled, opening my drowsy eyes to see Travis with a smile on his face.

"Nothing, its just your turn to keep watch."

"Alright, alright. I'm going. I was having such a nice dream." I groaned as I stood up and walked off. I wonder...who was my husband in my dream?
------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Done! I hope you liked it!