Chapter 16: Hey Look! It's The-AHHH!

A/n: Don't mind the chapter name, I just...I don't know what I'm doing with my life...enjoy!

Also, we are officially in Oklahoma now, YAY!

------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

After a dreadful night in a cheap motel,("It's a comfy pillow, what more could you want?" "Oh, I dunno, the bed?!") we finally got to Garber, Oklahoma. It was a small town but looked very nice, had a lot of green.

"Feel anything Peter?" Travis asked. Peter looked around the small town and nodded.

"Yeah...I feel something but I, I can't place it. I can't tell if it's the flower or monsters."

"It's alright, take your time Peter." Miranda smiled. "We have the whole month."

'I don't know 'bout you Kat, but I ain't willin' to spend a whole month here.' Sam mumbled. I chuckled quietly, looking at the dog that was chasing its tail.

"What's so funny Katie-Kat?" Travis asked and I pointed at the dog.

"It's so cute." I cooed.

"What kind of dog is that?"

"That has to be a dooperpooper[*1]."

"That's not a real dog, first of all, and second, it's an Australian Shepherd." Peter sighed.

"If it's Australian, what's it doing in America?" Connor asked.

"Oh my Gods, Connor, you can't just ask an Australian what they're doing in America," Travis said.

"What kind of dog breed is that?" I asked Peter, pointing to the one on the other side o the road.

"That's an Irish Wolfhound."

"I like it, it's furry looking."

"They get really big; when they stand on their hind feet they're as tall as a grown man. If you get one in the near future, be careful because they'd be able to knock you to the ground with love." Peter chuckled.

"I'll take note of that," I mumbled. 'If I live that long.'

'Kat...'

'Sorry Sammy, I just...what if I died on this mission? Wouldn't I be free, finally get rid of these demons inside me?'

'Well...no. What about everyone you'll leave behind?'

'They'll forget about me soon after I'm gone.'

'No they wouldn't chuckaboo.'

We parked outside of what looked like a restaurant/gas station hybrid and got out of our truck.

"My ass hurts," Peter whined as he got out of the driver's seat.

"TMI!" Miranda smacked the satyr.

"Let's get some food, I'm starving."

We entered the restaurant named Simple Simon's Pizza[*2]. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small. There weren't that many people in here, but I shrugged it off and we sat down on a table by the entrance. Connor went to go order a pizza while we talked.

"This place looks empty, why would Persephone send us here?" Travis frowned.

"Maybe we went to the wrong place?" I asked.

"No, she definitely said Garber, Oklahoma. This is where a Supernatural episode was filmed." Miranda nodded.

"Well, so far there's nothing." Peter frowned, but he twitched and looked outside the doors. "Spoke too soon, I feel a presence somewhere in the town."