Chapter 13: Another Visit to Oskait

A/n: Before I start, I want to say that most of this will be in Oskait therefore in Katie's dream world. If it is anyone other than Katie's POV, it will be outside of Katie's dream world. I just wanted to clarify so no one got confused!
------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

I blinked my eyes open and yawned, sitting up. I looked around the room to see that I was back in Oskait. Someone knocked on the door and I looked at it.

"Who is it?" I called.

Drew walked into my room.

"Your Majesty, you're awake! There's a first time for everything... Let's get you dressed your highness." She said, walking over to me while wearing a maid outfit.

"Drew?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes your highness?" She asked.

"Um, what do I have to do today?" I asked.

"You have a meeting with your Royal Advisers and then another meeting with the Chief of Staff. After that, you have a free day to do what you please, Miss." Drew informed me, leading me to the bathroom. "Now if you may please take a bath. I shall set your clothes on your bed for when you get out."

She closed when she stepped out of the room, leaving me in pajamas in a very nice bathroom. I sighed and decided to get do as she said. As I got in the warm water, I noticed that I had no scars on my arms or thighs.

'Sam must've done that.' I thought looking at the ceiling. 'This place is so nice, he really shouldn't have done this for me.'

"Yes I did." A voice said. I jumped and shrieked.

"SAM I HOPE YOU'RE NOT IN HERE!" I yelled, hugging myself.

"I'm outside your door, Kat. I am not perverted, my mother raised a gentleman."

"Stay out there then! I-I'm not ready!" I yelled.

"Yes, your majesty."

I continued my bath and when I got out, I drained the bath and put on a towel, using another one on my hair. I slowly opened the door to see Sam in his, human form I guess, standing next to the door, eyes shut tightly.

"Sam, you're a great guy and all, but get out." I said in annoyed tone, my eye twitching.

"I'll get Miranda." He said, walking away, not even taking a glance in my direction.

"Miranda's here?"

"She's a dream version, she won't be like the Miranda you know." He warned before getting out.

I leaned against the wall staring at the closed door with a frown.

"What does he mean by that?" I mumbled quietly.

I walked over to the bed and looked down at the dress Drew put out.

It was a green Victorian Era looking dress, mainly green with no sleeves, and white under ruffles. There was white threading where the hole for my head to through, where the small sleeves ended, and where the green top layer ended also. There was a green bow and green buttons around my chest area. It was very beautiful. I saw a corset next to the dress, undergarments and green ballet flats the same shade as the dress.

I was about to take the towel off when I heard a knock on the door.

"Permission to enter, your majesty? Lord Samuel told me you were calling for me."

"Come in." I called. Miranda walked in, wearing a maid outfit like the one Drew was wearing. She smiled warmly at me.

"I'll help you get ready and then we shall get you some breakfast."