Chapter 12: For The Love Of Hades, Put On Some Pants!

Katie's POV:

I yelped quietly and backed away when Cerberus landed a few feet away from us. Nico walked up him and patted his head. Will looked about ready to pass out when he opened his mouth to seemingly bite Nico's arm off but instead licked his hand. There was small THUMP! behind us and I turned to see Peter passed out on the ground.

"Peter!" I went to his side and checked his pulse while Will dragged Nico away from the deadly three-headed dog of death.

"Well?" Travis asked.

"It's okay. He's fine." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"We should get him inside." Connor said. I nodded and started lifting Peter but Travis stopped me.

"Let a manly man handle this Katie-Kat." He smirked. I looked around before going back to him.

"Oh, sorry you meant yourself? I thought Percy or Jason was around."

'Thunderation![*1] Kat, I thought you liked Travis?' Sam said in my mind.

'N-No I don't! Shut it Sammy!' I felt a small blush on my face, but luckily no one noticed.

"You wound me, Katie!" Will gasped, draping an arm around my shoulder. Nico and Miranda snickered and gave me each a high-five.

"Okay, okay I get it." He sighed but still took Peter out of my arms.

We went inside and I admired the way it looked, but I can't help but feel it looks familiar, which is weird since I've never been in the Underworld.

'I based your castle off this one.' Sam said in my mind.

'Cool.' I decided not to question how he knew what the inside of Lord Hades's castle looked like and decided to look around for any similarities.

Hades's castle had a very similar layout and I could already guess which rooms were which based on my memory of the tour from last night. So based on my knowledge, we were heading towards the Throne Room, one of the most important rooms in a royal castle.

---Time Skip because I can---

"PUT ON SOME PANTS!" Someone screamed as we entered the throne room.

I jumped in surprise at the loud voice, mentally preparing myself to get smacked. When I noticed  no one was going to hit me, I relaxed.

What I saw though, made me look away. Hades wasn't wearing pants, he was just standing there with boxers, and a white t-shirt. A tall man, maybe 6"5 or 6"7, was next to him. He had pale skin, and black hair, dark onyx eyes that reminded me of the dark closet Karisa would stuff me in. His hair was shoulder length like Nico's, and he was wearing a muscle shirt with a band logo on it, dark and ripped skinny jeans with chains and a sheathed sword in one of the loops, and black and white converse. He looked lean and due to his muscle shirt, you could see them popping. They weren't that large, but still good enough to be impressive. But the best part that had caught my eye, though, where his large black wings. They were very beautiful.

"I do what I want Thanatos!" Hades yelled. Oh, he's Thanatos.

(A/n: Yes, I realize that Rick already made a version of how he thinks Thanatos would look like, but I made my own. I like to think he can change his looks, much like the other Gods and Goddesses can. And my muse for him was Nico!)

"Sire, there's people present. Your son is here." Thanatos hissed.

'How embarrassing.' Sam snickered in my mind. I hummed in agreement.