Map of The Kingdoms + History

A/n: I got a PM from a friend and fellow Wattpad persona gigi7637 asking for the history and I didn't want to PM the whole thing so I decided to give it its own chapter. Plus I put the map!

Update 4/29/2017: I made improvements to the chapter and changed stuff up since I had technical difficulties and most of the chapter was deleted. I apologize for any inconvenience and for changing everything so drastically.

 I apologize for any inconvenience and for changing everything so drastically

There are five Kingdoms/Countries total in Katie's dream world. The largest and most powerful is Oskait, Katie's Kingdom.

In order from largest to smallest, they are Oskait, Vasian(vay•shun), Phekidia(feh•kee•dee•yuh), Kiseon(kee•suhn), and Chadian(chay•dee•uhn). I went on this website ( http://fantasynamegenerators.com/ ) for the names but made Oskait when messing with google translate. No, I did not get the name Chadian from the African country Chad...it was an accident...sorry.

Basically, the five Kingdoms/Countries live in peace, but there is tension between Vasian-the second largest Kingdom/Country-and Oskait because of a war they had in their early history.

Oskait V.S. Vasian-The 20 Years War:

In the early 1100's, the Kingdoms of Oskait, Vasian, Phekidia, Kiseon, and Chadian had been created and were thriving on their lands. They had all kept in communication with the other and kept trade. They had their own set of Gods in which they believed in since the beginning. In the year 1112, Vasian had begun invading Chadian for their land which went against a treaty the two countries made.

Oskait was asked to help and help they did! The war went on for 20 years and in the end, Vasian had lost and the land was returned to Chadian. Another treaty was made to keep Vasian from taking more land and to make peace between Oskait and Vasian(which didn't help shit, the two countries are basically like England and France)("No FrUk in my lobby, UsUk all the way."-Mr. Moseby at some point).

Rebellion Wars:

These are wars specifically inside the countries, no country-v.s.-country stuff! And not all the countries had a war, some countries are actually that good.

Oskait:

Oskait's war is very similar to America's Civil War but instead of slaves being people of another race-race didn't really matter in any of the countries-it was against the slavery of women. A man could have a harem of up to three woman but depending on your status, you could have more. Each woman provided something; one for children, one for for, one or cleaning, etc. It was actually the King who stared this rebellion after realizing he only loved one of the ladies in his harem who could really rule along with him and provided everything else for him, and after seeing how miserable they all were. He put up the law that people can only have one spouse and released all his other wives of the harem to servants that were unmarried. Many revolted, liking the fact that they had multiple wives. This war ended with the King winning. All marriage but Harem Marriage is allowed in Oskait(yes, even gay marriage). This war was forever named "The Woman War".