Chapter 19: This Map Is-LANGUAGE!

A/n: *music plays* GUESS WHO'S BACK-BACK-BACK BACK AGAIN-GAIN-GAIN! Alrighty my army, let's get to it! (Cursing)

------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

"ROGUE PANCAKE!" I heard Connor scream as I walked into the kitchen the next morning. I still couldn't get over the dream. They know they aren't real? How?

"WATCH OUT!" Travis screamed as he ran backward to catch the flying pancake and ran into me. We both fell to the ground and I groaned in pain.

"Travis, get off. You weigh a ton, jackass." He was sitting on my back as I fell forward and hit the floor on my front side. I already feel the bruises on my chest forming.

"Sorry, Katie-Kat." He stood up and held his hand out for me. I took it cautiously, but he didn't do anything. I pulled the sleeves down my arm and glared playfully as I smacked him.

"Next time I'll knock you down."

"Can't wait, Katie-Kat." He winked. I rolled my eyes. Gods, why do I like this pervert so much?

'AHA! I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!' I jumped at the sudden voice.

'Dammit, Sammy!'

"You okay Katie? You looked kinda spooked for a second there."

"I thought I saw a spider but it was nothing." I waved him off.

As Connor and Travis continued making pancakes, Sammy walked into the room. His messy hair looked fabulous and he was shirtless. Great, he looked like a God.

'Put on a shirt, the indecency you are showing is horrible. And I thought you were a gentleman, Sammy.' I scolded in my mind, looking away from him after giving him a weird look for a few seconds.

'I look handsome, I'm how you say 'flaunting' it.' He responded. He gave a tired smile. "Morning everyone."

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Morning."

Scattered mumbles reached the Angel as he walked to the table. "Do you mind me eating with y'all? It's been so long since others my age stayed here, I wanna make some friends if ya don't mind."

"No, we don't mind," I answered before the others could. He smiled at me and sat across from me at the table.

"So, you guys got any plans for today? I can give ya a tour of the town."

"We do actually. We're traveling over to Freedom for a while." Peter said.

"Freedom? I love going there!"

"You do?"

"Yeah! I got some buddies up there. I can drive ya."

"You will? That's great! Do you know where this church is located?" Peter and Sammy started chatting and eating, Sammy giving him information that I think is real. I continued eating the food the Hermes duo made. They're surprisingly good cooks.

"Hey Miss Kat," I looked up from my food to Sammy. "I was wondering where you got that bracelet from? It looks amazing." I swallowed my food and looked down at the bracelet Leo made me.

"A friend made it."

"Do you think they can make a bracelet for my Ma if I paid 'em? This work looks incredible even from here." Sammy's brown eyes twinkled with excitement. He must be happy to be human, well, feel human.