Chapter 24: New York, New Gods

A/n: New Year, New Chapter! The first chapter of 2018, this feels special to me. ^w^ Enjoy! Video explained later!

------------------------------------------------------------

Travis's POV:

I woke up the next morning to a surprise: Katie was in my bed. Or was I in her bed?

I looked around the room and saw two baby blue suitcases by a wardrobe. Katie's suitcases.

How in the Hades did I get in her room?!

Katie rolled over and wrapped her arms around me, and I froze. Oh no oh no oh no oh no... I slowly tugged her arms off of me and climbed out of the bed. I peeked at the nightstand next to her bed that contained a clock and my heart jumped at the time.

3:07 am

"When did I get in here?!" I whispered. I looked back at Katie, who was still asleep, and walked out of her room, opening and closing the door slowly for less noise. I looked up and down the hall, seeing no one and breathed a sigh of relief. Walking back into my room, I felt the need to have to go to the bathroom rise.

"Ah fuck it's dark." I mumbled, tumbling towards the bathroom and knocking into the wall a few times. There was also a crash...When I finally, finally, made it to the bathroom and turned on the light, a shadow figure was standing next to the toilet[*1].

"...Oh c'mon!" I groaned.

The shadow looked offended even though it didn't have a face. "...atie....sa..."

"What?" I yawned, walking over to the toilet. Forget it; monster or not, I have to pee.

"Keep Katie safe." The figure said sorta clearly, still gurgled though, as if they were under water or had something in their mouth.

"Yeah I know. If you were one of those figures in my dreams you'd know I'd give my life for Katie-Kat's. Now get out so I can piss peacefully."

"KEEP HER SAFE! DELIVER THE FLOWER!" The figure boomed.

I pulled up my pajama pants and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. I looked at the figure through the mirror.

"I know. I will. Now shut up and let me go to sleep. It's three in the morning and I'm tired as fuck."

The figure disappeared and I left the bathroom, knocking into another wall. "FFS!" I hissed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

I yawned and opened my eyes, looking up at the blank ceiling. My dream from last night made me smile, but the sudden realization that there was someone else in my bed made me frown.

'Did Miranda sneak into my room again?'[*2] I sighed as I sat up and lifted the covers from the person's face. I did not expect a Stoll in my bed. I stared at him (Travis?) and poked him. His brows furrowed and he whined.

"Stahp." He huffed.

"Which Stoll are you?" I demanded.

"Travis, the older one." The Stoll mumbled.

"Nice to meet you, now get out of my bed."

"What?"

Travis shot up next to me with a confused gaze. I swallowed when I saw he was shirtless.

'You will not look, if you know what's good for you you will not look Kathrine Gardner.' I scolded myself.

"Katie-Kat you're in my room."