Chapter seven

Daniel POV
I was really nervous. Our first date was in 7 hours. I was really excited. I had planned to take Joey to a really nice, restaurant called Simply Love, a restaurant that is famous for its great spot for Valentine's Day, and for dates, (Hence the name) and then we were going to go see his favorite movie, My Neighbor Totoro, which had just so happened to be re-running at the Drive In Movie Theater for the movies 50th anniversary. I have NEVER seen the movie, so I was excited. I just know he is going to love it. At least I hope...

Joey POV
Ding ding ding!
Cats ringtone went off.
Ring ding ding ding ring ding ding ding.
I sighed and answered my phone.
"Graceffa."
"Hey JoJo. It's Cat."
"Hey Cat. What's up?"
"Nothing much. How are you doing? Are you nervous?"
"No," I lied "why would I be?"
"Oh you know, only the HOTTEST GUY IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL ASKED YOU OUT"
"Cat calm down! I do need help with a few things, though. Can you come over?"
"Of course! Be there in 5. Bye hun!!"
"Thanks Cat. See you soon!"
I hung up my phone and started picking out some possible outfit ideas for our date, and brain storming some ideas for a Valentines Day gift for Daniel.
I heard Cats car pull up, and a few moments later, I heard my front door open.
"Hey Cat-anya!"
"Hey JoJo!"
"Come here please!!"
I heard Cat come up the stairs, then a knock on the door.
"Come in."
"What did you need help with?"
"I can't decide on an outfit or a Valentine's Day gift for Daniel!!"
"Defiantly that one...and what are your ideas for the present?"
She picked out the outfit that I thought would be best, too. The out fit was a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue shirt with my white converse.
"Umm... Well... That's kinda what I need help with."
"How about a box of chocolate and some roses?"
"Good idea!"
We went to Walmart and got Daniel's present. Then, it was time to leave for the date.