Chapter thirteen

Joey POV

~In His Dream~

"I HATE YOU! How dare you cheat on me? I thought you loved me! Guess not. Bye!" Daniel yelled at me as he stormed out of my apartment.
"I didn't mean too! I was drunk!" I yelled.
"Drunken actions are sober thoughts." He said.
I cried as I watched him leave. I couldn't believe how stupid I was. I just lost the love of my life. Over someone I don't even know!
Then I heard Daniels voice again.
"Joey! Don't ever talk to me ever again!!"
I opened my eyes and realized that it was just a dream. I realized that I was also moved to my bed and Daniel was nowhere to be found. I started crying thinking he left, and he must have heard me because he came running into my room to see if I was okay. I immediately jumped out of bed and engulfed him in a huge bear hug and kissed his cheek.
"I love you. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me."
"Don't worry. I wasn't planning on it. Wanna tell me about your dream?"
"Sure."
I told him about my dream, and when I was done, he kissed me. Passionately.
"I love you, Joey."
"I love you too Daniel."
"Awe you two are so cute!"
I turned around and saw my mom standing in my doorway. I felt a blush creep into my face.
"How much of that did you see?"
"All of it."
Then my sister Nicole walked in.
"Ha! I knew he was gay! Hand it over!"
"Fine, but I told you Daniel was dating him so I only owe you $30 instead of $50!"
"You guys were betting on me?" I asked.
"Like, duh!! Ever since we got the phone call from Daniel about your accident, we had a feeling you two were dating cuz no offense but you don't really have ANY guy friends."
"Anyway... How are you feeling Joey?"
"Good. How are you?"
"Good. Wanna go out to eat tonight to celebrate you getting out of the hospital? You can bring Daniel if you want."
I looked over at Daniel and he said, "Sure. Why not?"
My mom and Nicole left and Daniel and I started to get ready. He had taken a shower while I was asleep, and I let him borrow some of my clothes. Then we were about to go when....

A/N:
You all probably hate me right now 😂😂 byee!! 💕