Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: I have a REALLY random new book, called "Sugar Free Gummy Bear Reviews" like I said it's weird and I don't really know why I'm writing it, but whatever. These reviews are really funny and I just wanted to share them with people, so it would mean a lot if you went and read it. Thanks! On with the story!

Joeys POV
I finished my homework and went into the bathroom so I could shower. Danny was still in there though.
"How much longer are you gonna be in there? I need to take a shower."
"Want help? I don't think you're gonna be able to wash your back with your cast."
"Sure." I knew it was just an excuse but I got into the shower with him anyway and he washed my back, and my neck. Once he finished washing my neck, he started kissing me, then kissed down my jawline and left a hickey on my neck.
"Daniel!"
"What?"
"You left a hickey! I'll have to cover that up for our date!" I laughed.
"No you don't. I left it there so everyone would know that you're mine." He growled into my ear.
"O-ok."
We finished our shower and got dressed. Danny wore white skinny jeans and a light blue shirt, and I wore black skinny jeans with a white shirt.
"Oh look! I found some beautiful trash! Should I keep it?" Daniel said
"I think you shall keep this pig!"
"Ok... I guess."
We finished getting dressed and styled our hair.
"Ready?"
"Yup! Let's go!"
We got into his car and he drove to a hiking trail.
  "Ok we're here!" He said excitedly. "Wait here for 5 or 10 minutes then come up, ok?" He said then kissed me. "Ok."
  He got out and started hiking. Once it had been 8 minutes, I started on the trail. Once I got closer to the top, I noticed there were rose petals on the ground. I followed the trail of petals till I got to the end. I looked up and saw Daniel sitting on a blanket with some food and drinks.
  "Hey!"
  "Hey!" I sat down and looked at our view. It was amazing.
  "Did you do all of this?"
  "Yes. Well I had Kyle bring the basket that I packed, but yes."
  "Thank you! I love it."
  "Anything for my prince." He said and kissed me.
  We ate the meal which was really good. He packed some meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a pecan pie for dessert. We watched the sun go down, and then started to pack up.
"Hey Joey?"
"Yeah?"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Being my best friend, boyfriend, lover. For being one of the kindest people I've ever met. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for everything you've done. I love you."
"You're welcome. And same goes for you mister! I love you too."
"I have one more surprise for you before we go home and pack for tomorrow." He said, smiling.
"What is it, Danny Boi?"
"You'll have to wait and see."
We finished packing and he got into the drivers seat.
"Close your eyes Jo."
I closed my eyes and felt him start to drive. Once we got to wherever we were, he told me I could open my eyes.
"We're here!" He said cheerfully.
I opened my eyes and saw that we were at the beach. He took out the blanket from earlier and we went and Kaye's down on the sand, looking up at the stars. Then all the sudden fireworks went off and Daniel kissed me. It was perfect, then Daniel got up and....

Cliffhangers 😂😂 sorry but I just had to. Sorry I haven't posted recently... I got grounded 😒 buttt I'm back now! Byee 💕
Word count: 636