Chapter Forty Two: Drama?!?!

A/N: As I'm writing this, I'm stuck in the front of my bus separated from all my friends, stuck next to a SUPER annoying 6th grader who keeps trying to stab me with a pen and is currently screaming the lyrics to Let It Go... HELP!
Joey POV
We got back home after ice skating and threw our coats in the closet. I dragged Daniel to the couch.
"Can I talk to you about something?" I said as I sat down, nervously playing with my engagement ring.
"Of course. What's up?"
"I'm not sure."
"Are you having second thoughts?" He asked, probably noticing my fidgeting.
"Maybe. I mean, we haven't even dated for a whole year yet..."
"I know, but I love you so much, Joey. I literally lose it when you're away for more than a couple hours. I can't lose you. Ever."
"I love you too, but do you think we could maybe wait a year 2 more months until our 2 year anniversary to announce our engagement? I know that's a long time to even announce it, but I just need to make sure."
"Of course Joey. I would wait 8,000,000 years for you."
"Thank you for understanding, Daniel. I love you."
"No problem. I love you more than you will ever know. Now, let's go to bed. I'm tired."
"My legs hurttttt." I whined and he carried me upstairs, kissing me as he picked me up. "Thank you, Danny Boy."
"You're welcome, Joey Bear."
We got up to the bedroom, brushed our teeth and got in bed, sleeping in just our sweatpants, as always.

"Good night."
"Good night pig."

ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT 😭😭😭
I love you my little cheese burgers 🍔 Byee 💕
Word count: 289