Chapter twenty eight

This chapter is going to be part 1 of word suggestions. Words used:
Roses ( @sunaynasen )
Chicken ( @Jessicamack6 )
Daniels POV
"Hey Jo?"
"What?"
"I'm gonna go have coffee with Kyle before we leave tomorrow morning, you wanna come with?"
"Sure! Sounds fun."
"Ok!"
  "What are you making for dinner?"
  "Just some chicken, mashed potatoes, and a salad."
  "Sounds good! I only have a little left to pack."
  "Ok. Dinner will be ready in like 10-15 minutes."
  I went back to packing and put my last minute things (toothpaste, my toothbrush, etc) into a little bag on the counter in the bathroom so I can just throw that into my bag tomorrow morning. I walked downstairs and started setting the table.
"Dinners ready." We sat down at the table and started talking about random stuff.
"So umm..." Joey started to say something but then stopped talking.
"What's up JoJo?"
"Well... I'm terrified of planes."
"It's ok. I'll be right there with you."
"Ok... But just a warning I'll probably be asleep the whole way because of my anxiety medication so ya."
"That's ok. I'll probably be asleep too." I said.
We finished dinner and went to the couch.
"Wanna watch Glee?"
"YESS!" We watched 2 episodes of Glee, then decided to go up to bed.
"Carry meeee." Joey said sleepily as I picked him up bridal style and walked upstairs.
"Te iubesc mele mic purcel." I said. (I love you my little piglet in Romanian)
"What does that mean?"
"I guess you'll never know."
"Okay then. Good night. I love you Danny Boy."
"I love you too Joey." Once I made sure that Joey was asleep, I went to my car and started driving to the store. I wanted to get Joey some roses, but then realized that they would die while we were gone, so I just ended up getting him some chocolate and a bunch of fake roses. I drive home and wrote a sticky note on it that said "Good morning my handsome piglet. I bought you chocolate and roses as a thank you for everything you've done for me the whole my sister was in the hospital and for buying me the plane ticket. I was gonna get actual roses but I didn't want them to die so ya. It's not much, but thank you. ~Daniel" and put the chocolate on his nightstand, then I too went to bed.

A/N:
Hey guys. Sorry it took me so long to update. It's a 4 day weekend though, so you guys should expect to see at least one more chapter by Wednesday. Bye 💕
Word count: 438