Chapter twenty one

Joeys POV

    Today was the day! Daniel, my little piglet, was moving in with me!! I couldn't be more excited! I was helping him pack his last minute stuff like his toothbrush, soaps, etc. he was packing his shoes when he started to talk, then closed his mouth.
    "What were you gonna say?"
    "Well there's just been something bothering me." He said, still turned away from me.
    "What is it?"
    "Well I grew up with a VERY alcoholic mother. She just started again after going 3 years without drinking. It's just been getting to me lately, more than usual."
    "My Mom was too, I get it. You're okay." I pull him into a tight hug, then kiss him.
    "Thank you, Joey. It's nice to have someone to talk to."
    "Your welcome. Let's get this stuff moved!"
    We finished moving his stuff to my house, but decided to unpack his stuff tomorrow. We were pretty tired, so we ordered some Chinese take-out and cuddled in the hot tub. I kinda fell asleep cuz I was so tired.
    I woke up in my bed, in my pajamas. I blushed like crazy. Daniel not only carried me up here, but he also dried me off, AND changed my clothes. I looked over and saw him laying next to me, eyes wide open, staring at me.
    "Good morning Jo."
    "Morning Danny."
    "Wanna go to Starbucks?"
    "Sure!"
    "Ok let's get dressed then we'll go."
    We got up and got dressed. I put on a black, short sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, and my white converse. I also tied a blue and white flannel around my waist. Daniel was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a white shirt sleeved shirt with black converse. We decided to walk to Starbucks since it's not very far from our house. We got our drinks and walked around the park.