Chapter Twenty Seven

Daniels POV

I got up right after kissing Joey. The fireworks were still going off. I walked over to our picnic basket and grabbed a little box.
"Hey Jo?"
"Yeah?"
"I got you something. I wanted to give it to you before we left." I pulled out the little box and handed it to him. He opened it and looked a little confused.
"Why did you get me a tie?"
"Well, you know how we need got to go to the Valentines Dance because of the car crash?"
"Ya."
"Well, I thought we could recreate a little piece of it." I said while I tied his tie onto him.
"Awe. You're so sweet. I'd love that."
"I thought you would." I pulled out my phone and started to play some slow dance music and I put my arms around his waist, him putting his arms around my neck. It was perfect. The boy I love at the beach that I've loved my whole life. He buried his face into my neck and we continued to dance.
"I love you Joseph Michael Graceffa. More than you will ever know."
"I love you more, Daniel Christopher Preda."
We finished dancing and started packing up our stuff.
  "I got you one more thing." I went over and grabbed the box from my car containing a gold bracelet that I had engraved with "Janiel" on the front and handed it to Joey. I engraved a little message to him on the back that said "Joey, you mean the world to me and I mean it. I love you so much. ~The Pig" He opened it and smiled.
  "Thank you, Daniel! It's gorgeous!"
  "Your welcome! I have one too so we can match."
  "That's so thoughtful!" Joey said, and then he kissed me.
"Ready for tomorrow?"
"Definitely. Are you?"
"Yes!"
We got into the car and drove home to start packing.

A/N:
Sorry about the short, fluffy chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far! Ps. You can see their bracelets in the picture above. Byee 💕
Word count: 347