Chapter ninteen

Joeys POV

I woke up and I wasn't on the couch... Daniel must have carried me up. I looked over and saw him peacefully sleeping next to me and smiled. He's adorable. I went downstairs and started making eggs, waffles, and bacon. Then I felt Danny's arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.
"Good morning sweetie."
"Good morning!"
"What are you making?"
"Eggs, bacon, and waffles. There's also coffee or orange juice."
"Mmmm sounds good."
"Are you excited to help me get a new dog?"
"Yes! What time?"
"How about right after breakfast?"
"Sounds good to me. I need to take a shower first though."
"Me too. The food is ready."
"Good I'm starving."
~After Breakfast~

"Wanna go take a shower?"
"Sure."
We got in the shower and Daniel and I washed each others hair first, then got each others backs.
"You know what I realized?"
"We haven't gone to our classes in a while..."
"Oops"
A/N: I totally forgot they are still in school... Oops 😬
"We should go tomorrow."
"Ok."
We got dressed and then got into Daniels car. Once we got there, we looked around for a person to help us.
"Hello! I'm Kyle, how can I help you?"
"We were actually looking for a new dog!"
"Ok! What breed?"
"Husky... We were hoping to get one with different colored eyes, but if that's not possible, we can just get a Husky with two of the same colored eyes."
"Ok. Right this way please."
Kyle took us down a long hallway full of birds, and into a room with dogs. I saw a cute white colored Husky puppy, and pointed him out to Daniel.
"Can we see that one please?"
"Of course! His name is Coco, but we can have that changed if you do adopt him. He has two different eyes, like you asked, and was born 8 months ago."
"He's adorable!"
"Definitely!"
"Should we get him?"
"Ya! Let's do it!"
"Hey Kyle, we want to adopt Coco."
"Yay! He really is a cutie. Would you like to change the name?"
"Ya. Can we change it to Storm Graceffa-Preda?"
"Yup!"
After HOURS of Daniel and I signing paperwork (we decided to adopt it together) we finally got to take Storm back to my apartment.
"Woah. That took forever!"
"Ya. Let's set up pee pads just incase."
We set up pee pads, his food bowl (he and Wolf are sharing a water bowl) and got his tags put on his harness.
Once that was over, Daniel and I cuddled with Wolf and Storm and watched more Glee... I think I'm obsessed with this show...