Chapter Thirty Seven

I'm posting too much in 1 day 😂😂
Daniels POV
We got to the hospital and they rushed my baby into the ER. I waited in the waiting room for what felt like years, but was really only a couple hours, when a doctor came out.
"Mr. Preda?"
I quickly stood up and ran over to him, almost forgetting my phone.
"IS JOEY OKAY?" I screamed at him.
"Calm down, he's doing great. He has a pulse and is breathing. He is still unconscious, but we expect him to wake up soon. You may go back and wait with him if you wish. We know how hard this must have been for you."
"Oh my goodness, thank you so much! You're amazing." I said while hugging him before running up to his room. It was weird because after they take him out of the ICU, they're going to put him in the same room he was in after his car crash.
I walked in and saw him lying there attached to IVs and heart rate monitors and all sorts of things. The sight made me break down crying. How could I be so stupid to let this happen? I should have known something was up the moment he started going to the upstairs bathroom instead of the guest bathroom right down the hall from us. I should have known something was wrong when he didn't come downstairs for 6 1/2 minutes. This is all my fault.

I ran over to Joey and kissed him.

Then

I was being shaken and yelled at.

"Daniel! Wake up!! You're sweating like a pig!!" I heard Joey say.

My eyes snapped open.

I was still in Boston.

In a hotel room.

With Joey.

He never tried to commit suicide.

He's okay.

And this was all a dream.

"JOEY!!" I screamed and hugged him so tight I thought he was gonna explode, then kissed him.
"What's wrong?"
"I had a terrible nightmare where I cheated on you with Kyle and you found out I think and then you tried to commit suicide but you didn't die and I was with you in the hospital room when you woke me up a-and y-you're okay and I promise I won't EVER cheat on you. I can't live without you... You mean the world to me. I love you so much, Joey."
"Daniel, I'm okay. I love you."

We have to get on the flight back home to LA tomorrow morning. Then, I'm going to ask Joey what I've been wanting to ask him since the day I met him.

A/N: PLOT TWIST! 😈 I love Joey too much to kill him off 😂 Just to clear things up, "Joeys POV" in Daniels dream was his imagination, I just did that so it would be more of a surprise that it was a dream.
Good night my little bananas! 🍌 (comment you're favorite food if you're reading this 😜)
I love youuuuu 😘😘
Word count: 472