Chapter Thirty Six

Trigger warning!
Daniels POV
  Joey said that he needed to pee, but he has been gone for like 5 or 6 minutes. Maybe he just got distracted? I got up and started to go upstairs when I heard,
  "I love you Daniel! I'm sorry!"
  I began to sprint upstairs. I've never ran faster in my life. I love Joey and I swear if he's doing what I think he is I will lose it. I ran in and saw 3 notes on the bed labeled
JETT
NICOLE
and the last one was to... Me.
DANIEL

I quickly read the note. It was a suicide note. I tried to open the bathroom door but it wouldn't budge. I grabbed my phone and called 9-1-1 while running downstairs to grab the master indoor key which opened each and every door in the house.
  "9-1-1, what is your emergency?"
  "MY BOYFRIEND JUST ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND I DINT KNOW IF HES ALIVE OR NOT AND HES UNRESPONSIVE LOCKED ALONE IN THE BATHROOM!!" I screamed into my phone.
  "Ok, sir. Please try to remain calm. We have alerted the emergency team and they are sending the paramedic now. What's your address?"
  "7395 Janiel Road."
  "Ok thank you. Did he show any signs of being suicidal?"
  "No! That's part of the reason I'm so concerned!!"
  "Ok if you wish to, you can hang up."
  "Ok thank you! Bye!" I said and hung up. By now I was at the door and I got it unlocked. Thank God. I opened it and saw my baby unconscious on the floor, with pill bottles all around him and a bloody razor on the floor in the middle of a pool of blood. Oh Joey.
  "JOEY!! JOEY NO! PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LOSE YOU!!" Nothing. I burst into tears and laid on the floor next to him not caring if I got blood on myself.
  After a minute of laying on the floor crying I checked for a pulse.

It was faint,

But there.
  "JOEY!" I screamed and kissed him. Then I heard a knock on the door.
  "C-COME IN!"
  I heard footsteps running up towards us and a stretcher being carried. They grabbed Joey and rushed him outside into the ambulance. I jumped in my car and sped after them.

I can't lose Joey.

A/N: Felt bad about that last chapter and not updating anything else, so here's an extra chapter.
Love you all so much 😘
Bye my little apples 🍎
Word count: 423