Chapter twenty

A/N: WARNING: SMUT My friend Riana wrote this chapter, so if you like it, go follow her (this is her, your welcome. I hope you like it ;;;;;;)) ScrappyLittleNobody
Daniels POV

I was in the pool while Joey was playing on the grass with Storm. Then I had an idea.
"Hey Jo?"
"What's up, Danny?"
"I was wondering..."
"What?"
"Do you think I could move in with you? I'm practically here 24/7 anyway so..."
"Of course! Just a reminder, we have class in 2 hours."
"Ok... Thanks!"
"No problem Danny."
I got out of the pool and went to dry off. Then Joey walked in.
"Are you gonna take a shower before class?" He asked
"Ya, are you?"
"Ya. Can I join?"
"Sure."
We walked upstairs to his-I mean our shower. Joey strips down and I wink at him, making him blush. I drop my swim trunks. He hops in the shower and turns on the water. Seeing him turned away, I take the chance and saunter behind him, latching onto his neck.
"Danny" he moans. I snake my arm around his chest and glide my hand down. I trace my fingers around his groin in a teasing manner. He moans again and I smile.
"You like that huh?" He whines. I pull my hand closer to his penis. I swirl my hand from the base to the tip of his penis. He shudders and braces himself on the wall. I put my lips on the back of his neck in hopes of a hickey. Sliding my hand up and down his cock in a rhythm. His moans start to get louder, and I speed my hand up. He comes with a cry, leaning almost completely on the wall. My hands make their way up to his shoulders, massaging down his back.
"Danny..."
"Yes Jo?"
"Thanks." He said while blushing.
"No problem. Shall we go to class?"
"Haha I suppose. Wanna borrow some clothes?"
"Sure."
"Ok anything you want out of the closet."
"Thanks!"

We got to class, and Joey and I switched seats so we could sit by each other. I couldn't stop thinking about earlier. I don't think he could either. He was blushing during the whole class.
After class I decided to tell Joey something. I was really nervous.
"Hey trash!"
"What's up pig?"
"I lo-I love you, Joey."
"I love you too."
"Really?"
"Of course!"
"Ok then. Wanna go back to your I mean-our house now?"
"Sure... Can we watch Glee?"
"Like duh!" I said while laughing.
We got home and we cuddled on the couch while watching Glee till it was time for dinner.
"I'll cook tonight. What do you want?"
"Anything."
"Ok."
I went to the kitchen and started to make some chicken enchiladas. Then I felt Joeys arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.
"Hey."
"Hey."
I turned around and saw Joey without his shirt on.
"What's up?"
"Nothing. I have a little problem..." He pointed down and I saw his boner through his shorts.
"Hmm you've fallen on hard times, haven't you sweetie?"
"Please?"
I bent down and unzipped his shorts, then pulled them down, along with his boxers. His rock hard erection popped through. I swirled my tongue around his tip, then went back to cooking.
"Danny..." He whined.
I went back down and pumped slowly.
"D-Danny.... F-faster p-please." He moaned, louder this time.
I pumped faster, then went back to sucking. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue on the tip of his penis, then went back to pumping. Joey took my shirt off.
"Danny I'm c-close!" He screamed, then he let go all over my chest and got some in my mouth. I swallowed his cum, and then put some of his cum on my fingers and he sucked on them.
"Are you better now?"
"Yup...thanks." He said laughing.
I went back to cooking. Once it was ready, Joey set the table, and we ate dinner which was pretty good in my opinion. We watched Glee, while cuddling, then went to bed.
"Good night Danny. I love you."
"I love you too, pig." I said then kissed him.

A/N:
Well... That happened... Vote for this chapter if you want more stuff like this. Byee! 💕
Word Count: 725