Chapter Thirty Eight

A/N: Smut warning cuz it's been a while and it's really fluffy and boring TILL THE END 😈😈 also this chapter is so cringe worthy so apologies in advance

A/N pt. 2: Is it bad that I'm currently listening to Christmas music even though it's October? 😂🎄 

Joeys POV
  I woke up to a bed covered in sweat. Eww. I shook Daniel awake.
  "Daniel wake up, you're sweating like a pig!" He opened his eyes and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe, then kissed me. I still feel the spark between us.
  He described his nightmare and I held him close to me in a hug.
  "Hey, it's okay. I'm right here, and I'm okay. I love you."
  "I love you too."
  "Hey I decided I'm not gonna stay the extra day. I'd rather be with you."
  "Okay."
  "Let's go back to sleep now. We have to get up in a few hours to get ready to leave."
  "Okay. Goodnight Joey."
  "Good night Danny." We cuddled and fell asleep.

~Magical Time Skip to a Few Hours Later~

  The alarm went off and I wanted to throw it out the window and go back to sleep. At least I can sleep on the plane. Gotta wake up Daniel.
  "Danny, wake up." I whispered into his ear and kissed him, then kissed his neck and may or may not have given him a hickey...
  "I'm up."
  "Good. Pack your stuff, we're leaving in 30 minutes."

  We got our stuff packed and got a Lyft to the airport.

  We made it through security, without Daniel getting pulled aside this time and made it onto the plane. I lifted up the arm rest after take off and put my earbuds in and laid my head on Daniels chest while he played with my hair.
  "Did you take your Xanax?"
  "No, I don't think I'll need it." I said yawning.
  "Okay babe."
  "I love you pig."
  "Love you too, even if you're sick in the head." Daniel said an we burst out laughing.

  We got back home and I passed out on the couch.

I woke up and saw Daniel in the kitchen making us lunch.
"Hey."
"Hey. Can we go out tonight?"
"Sure. Sounds fun!" I said, and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Whatcha cooking?"
"Grilled chicken and quinoa."
"Sounds yummy."
"It's almost ready. Will you please set the table?"
"Ya." I placed 2 plates and forks on the table and got us each a glass of ice water as Danny brought the chicken and quinoa to the table.
After lunch we cleaned up and Daniel carried me upstairs so we could shower.
I turned on the water so it could warm up and Daniel got towels. When he got back I took his shirt off him and started to slowly take off mine.
"Hurry up." He whispered into my ear, then he ripped my shirt and shorts off.
"Someone's thirsty." I smirked.
"True dat, pig." He said and then took off his pants, kissing me. I could feel his boner through his boxers, and we got fully undressed as I pulled him into the shower and started to give him a blowjob.
"Let me." Daniel said and I stood up and he got down and took me into his mouth.
"Mhm, Daniel!" I moaned and he started to bob his head, hollowing his cheeks. I tugged on his hair.
"Daniel, I need you in me!"
"I think I can make that happen."
He stood up and got behind me, bending me over.
"I don't have any lube or a condom..."
"I don't care!"
I felt his penis start to enter me. This is gonna hurt.
"DANIEL!" I moaned so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard.

~After Janiel Time~

"Are you almost ready to go?"
"Yup!"
"Okay, let's go!" It was a few hours later and Daniel was taking me on a date.
We ended up at the restaurant where we had our first date, Simply Love and had a romantic dinner, then went to the Drive- In Theater, where we also went on our first date, where we saw Suicide Squad. After the movie, we got ice cream and walked around City Park. We were talking about our first date when Daniel got down on one knee in front of me.

"Joseph Michael Graceffa, the second I laid my eyes on you, I knew I loved you. Our time together had been amazing. I know we've only been dating for a little while but I don't know if I'd be able to live more than a couple hours if we weren't together. I love you so, so, so much. Joey, will you please make my the happiest man on Earth, and marry me?"

A/N: HAHA CLIFF HANGER!
Will Joey say yes or no?
Find out next week!
I love all you hot peppers 🌶
Byee 💕
Word count: 818