Chapter Forty Three: Wedding

Magical time skip to 3 years later 😱
Daniel's POV
Today was the day. I get to marry my handsome fiancé!! We decided on a little beach and our colors where place and white (I was wearing a black tux with a white bow tie and Joey is going to wear a white tux with a black bow tie) and all the decorations were light blue and white.
There were going to be so many people there. Joey spent the night at Hope's house, and I haven't seen him for 23 1/2 HOURS. ITS KILLING ME, but it's bad luck to see each other for 24 hours before your wedding (Just go w/ it) I can't wait.

I was so excited, that I almost forgot the rings when I left at 4:30 to go get ready.

At 5:00 sharp, Hope rushed in and told me I only had 5 minutes left. My mom started crying, realizing I was actually getting MARRIED in 5 minutes, and Scott, Colleen, Josh, and Shane, all of them I had met only last year, but we were all already really good friends. Joey had Mitch, Dan, Zoe, Cat, Meagan, and Whittany in his room.
I finished adding finishing touches to my look and restyling my hair for the 10th time, and walked down the isle to the alter with my mom holding my arm. Shane who was my Best Man, Josh, and Hope, and soon after heard music playing, signaling the flower girl, ring bearer, Joeys Best Man, who was Mitch and finally, Joey, who had his step-dad walking him down the isle. He looked
F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S!
"H-hey." I whispered when he reached me.
"Hey."
"You look beautiful." I said.
"As do you, pig." He said as it got quiet.

~BLA BLA BLA BORING WEDDING STUFF~

"With the power invested in me by God and the State of California, I now pronounce you husbands. You may kiss the groom." I heard, and kissed Joey, sealing the deal. The crowd burst out into cheers and tears of joy from family and friends.
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"Not possible." I said, then walked down the isle, dancing and being weird with Joey, headed towards the reception at our house.

THE END! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! I love all you cookies 🍪😘
Byee 💕
Word count: 400