Chapter twenty four

SMUT WARNING
Same day as last chapter!
   Joeys POV
We spent the whole day in classes, so when we got home, we were super hungry. We started making dinner. I was stirring pasta, and Daniel was chopping onions on the other side of the kitchen.
"Hey Dan?"
"What's up Jo?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Ok..."
"So you remember when I panicked about the beer bottle?"
"Ya. How could I forget?"
"Well it's because my mom... Well she was and still is a HUGE alcoholic. When I saw the bottle, I had a flashback from when I was 9."
"I'm sorry baby."
"It's ok."
"Remember after when I said that I would prove how much I love you?"
"Ya."
"Well, if it's ok with you I wanna prove it to you tonight." He said while kissing the back of my neck.
"Ok."
"I love you." He whispered into my ear.
"I love you too." I said shivering.
We finished making and eating dinner, so then we cleaned up a little bit.
  "Wanna watch Glee?"
  "Sure!"
  We watched Glee for about thirty minutes, then we got bored and decided to go upstairs.
  "Will you please carry me?"
  "Sure."
  Daniel carried me bridal style upstairs and once we got up the stairs, on our way to the bedroom, Daniel started kissing me. Slowly at first, then more passionate. I tugged at his hair to make the kiss deeper. He threw me on the bed and kept kissing me. He made his way to my jawline and took off my shirt. He found my sweet spot and started to suck on it, biting down softly every once in a while. I moaned, an he kept doing it. I bit my lip to try to hold back another moan, but failed. I flipped him over so I was on top.
  "Time to show everyone that you're mine." I said, smirking. I traced his muscles and kept kissing him until I found his sweet spot. I sucked on it and bit it. Hard. Once I left a hickey, I kissed him all the way down to his pants, digging my nails into his back. Oops. He flipped me back over so I was stuck on the bottom again.
  "Someone's thirsty today." He said.
   He kissed me down to my pants, and then took them off, his soon joining mine on the floor.
  He palmed me through my boxers, and then he started grinding on me, our clothed erections rubbing against each other's. He started to trace the outline of my penis through my boxers, teasing me.
  "Danny!" I whined and he smirked.
  He slowly took off my boxers, my erection popping up and then falling onto my stomach. He did the same, then I started to suck on his penis. I was going really slowly, though, to tease him, then I started going faster, and then I stopped. Daniel went to his nightstand and got out a condom and some lube.
  "Are you sure?"
  "Definitely."
  "Ok."
  He rolled the condom onto his penis, and then smeared lube all over his penis, and my hole. Then I felt him stick a finger in. I moaned, and he put in another finger and started scissoring me. I moaned, and then I felt his fingers exit my hole, and I felt the tip of his penis near my hole.
  "Are you ready?"
  "Ya. I need to tell you something though."
  "Ok..."
  "I'm a virgin..."
  "Me too."
  I couldn't believe that DANIEL PREDA of all people was still a virgin!
  "I love you, Daniel."
  "I love you too, Joey."
  He pushed his penis into my hole, and I cried in pleasure.
  "Tell me when you're ready."
  I let him sit there for a few seconds so I could get used to his size, then I told him he could go. He went slowly at first, and then started pounding me harder and faster. I moaned, and then bit my lip to attempt to hold back a moan, but failed miserably. I'm really bad at holding them back, maybe I should just let them all out 😂
  "D-Daniel!" I moaned "go f-faster."
  He went as fast as he could go. He started to stroke my penis.
  "J-Joey I'm C-close!" Daniel moaned.
  "M-me too!" I moaned.
  I felt him cum inside the condom, and he pulled out. I stood over him, and I came all over him.
  We kissed and rested our foreheads together.
"I love you. So much."
"I love you too."
  "Wanna go to bed now?" I asked laughing.
  "Sure."
  We cuddled up with wolf and storm at the foot of the bed and drifted off into sleep.

A/N:
Morning updates aren't my thing 😜 also I'm terrible at writing smut 😂 I tried! Byee! 💕
Word Count: 803